RedXX

Change Effect for belphegor card

Belphegor card is a world boss monster and having it is quite a slim chance. however, the card effect is almost like a rip off ifrit card. Werewolf card gives more value than the belphegor card. Yeah, sure. it gives an additional attack, mtak, and hit... plus the wide freeze is great. But, I would like to suggest to chance it's card effect to something better.

Like making it per 5 base levels instead of 10? Maybe add in CRIT too? /heh

I dont think changing it  neccessary,after all meg is nerfed and if bephelgor boosted then it's contradicted

don't be so bitter with your megs bro... well, it can be that effect or it can be some other effect... +25 matk ain't cool at all...

Yea, Belphe card would be better for my Comets than a Scraba card /heh

oh well u are probably right, maybe 5matk more for one of the rare mvp cards compared to a normal card is not that much >.< maybe adding a sort of max hp bonus would make it better!

or maybe alligator card effect (-5% dmg from ranged mobs)

not many classes need both atk/matk (wich make the card better)

so adding other effect would be cool (if u think that werewolf card is damn op)

I thought we are looking for a custom mvp card that gives grb effect on 2handed staff right? It's actually fit belphegor to give something like this. The new belphegor card is actually covering the whole existence of  ifrit card.

Ifrit is a mvp that only respawn 12hours each and might give less atk then bronzering, but then it does provide more other stats such as crit,hit and earthquake skill. Ragnarok is not only about atk/matk ... 

That's what i think :/

19 hours ago, RedXX said:

Belphegor card is a world boss monster and having it is quite a slim chance. however, the card effect is almost like a rip off ifrit card. Werewolf card gives more value than the belphegor card. Yeah, sure. it gives an additional attack, mtak, and hit... plus the wide freeze is great. But, I would like to suggest to chance it's card effect to something better.

Yes Belphegor is a World Boss which is big and furious in his appearance and strength.

However you have to keep in mind that World Bosses spawn multiple times per day and can be looted 3 times per day at max per account. 
Additionaly.... compared to a normal Boss monster (or MVP, as you may call it) there's an entirely different loot system going on.

Which means if 20~30 players are fighting a world boss, all the loot is being rolled 20~30 times per boss! /ho

Even if the chances are really small, there's an actual possibility that 90 Belphegor Cards could be looted at a single day. That's very unlikely yea... but i hope you get the idea. /ok

Conclusion:
Belphegor spawns at a much higher frequency than Ifrit and the chance that a card is going to get looted in total by any player is very likely higher since an almost "infinite" amount of players could join in on the fun.

World Bosses are also very great chances for newcomers to get their hands on great cards, since they don't have to fight these strong bosses on their own yet still getting their very own loot.

It was never in our interest to create cards which are stronger than anything else currently available.

When we come up with new features it is always a tough job to get everything just right on release.
So yes, there might be some tweaks here and there later down the road. That's normal.

But you should keep in mind that World Bosses can't be compared directly with the official Boss monsters and their corresponding cards. /no1

1 hour ago, Everade said:

World Bosses are also very great chances for newcomers to get their hands on great cards, since they don't have to fight these strong bosses on their own yet still getting their very own loot.

/lov2