Sign in to follow this  
Pringles

Pay pal prob

Question

Hi im new in this game 3 weeks old Lipton said i should contact Everade. i have a problem on paypal cause i dont have pay pal account having problem with the ID number. i have a card and i can purchase online games with this card but gro needs paypal what can i do? other suggestion pls

6 answers to this question

The only way to donate to GatheringRO is by using our automated PayPal system.
If you're having issues with adding a credit card account, or if you're having issues with PayPal itself, please contact the PayPal support.

I think its a good idea to add more payment options, such as Western Union, since Western Union's agents is available mostly everywhere. Its a good choice if you didn't have credit cards or prefer to pay in cash basis.

Hmmm. Try PayMaya, someone suggest that to me but I haven't tried it yet. 

P.S: Only available in PH I guess /heh/heh/heh 

PayPal is available in over 200 countries and accepts almost all currencies.
- It is also available in the philippines
- You can also use it without a credit card (bank account is enough)
- It allows us to fully automate the donations which makes it easier for us and much more convenient for our players.

And i haven't found any other payment method which would allow us more payment methods with automation in mind.

Western Union is one of the worst payment methods i've ever witnessed. I have tested it, the reciept from 2 years ago is still in my wallet, waiting to find a western union station.
Their support is awful, they don't allow automisations and there's no western union nearby (haven't seen one in my country at all).

Western Union has not evolved and is basically  living in the stone age ;)

Well, at least Google still send my Adsense monthly earning via Western Union. Its main office is right on the front of my office. This stone age transfer method works fine for me until now. ;)

But indeed, PayPal is way faster when its combined with automated payment gateway. And PayPal support is awesome, last time I have a problem regarding to my account, they give a phone call and issue resolved in less than 5 mins. /no1