raphaelluigi

ET Suggestion

- Make the final MVP drop a chest just like the world Boss does

- Increase or buff All the monsters including the MVP's and this will lead to a fun and more exciting DUNGEON QUEST THAT EVERYONE WILL PARTICIPATE!!!! 

+1 on the 1st, even if I have to say that they added a 3% sealed card album drop on naght sieger, wich is already awesome...

-1 on the 2nd, the endless is already difficult now, there are some mvp that are not so easy to solo. I didn't try it yet but I don't know if I will be able to kill that LK alone with ranger + bishop, counting that u can't use healing items.

maybe we could add, and this would be awesome in my opinion, a sort of "nightmare endless tower" with different drops/chests/mvps wich will make ppl organize to finish it togheter ;)

18 hours ago, Aketsu said:

+1 on the 1st, even if I have to say that they added a 3% sealed card album drop on naght sieger, wich is already awesome...

-1 on the 2nd, the endless is already difficult now, there are some mvp that are not so easy to solo. I didn't try it yet but I don't know if I will be able to kill that LK alone with ranger + bishop, counting that u can't use healing items.

maybe we could add, and this would be awesome in my opinion, a sort of "nightmare endless tower" with different drops/chests/mvps wich will make ppl organize to finish it togheter ;)

Yeah, right ! But ET is an instance which means it  always a party recommended, so if GM would update about that it might be become harder and harder. So it is fine the way ET does since it is easy to kill TAO and Thana which helps every player to build up. XD

+1 to this since it will make ppl to finish the instance. Its attractful event tho. Its been a while a big party go to ET just like old time /heh