Sign in to follow this  
Itzyoboy

Just a few suggestions

Hey y'all!

I just started playing this server yesterday and noticed something that isn't right or at least aren't working as they should.

I.

I found this on a high rate server section from ratemyserver but it seems that there's a mistake here no?

The server isn't high rate server at all because it is too hard to level up and it took me more than 1 and a half hour maxing my character's level and job level. 

The item drop rate seems a bit too low either, shouldn't it be at least increased to 2 or 3%?

I spent 30 mins trying to farm abyssal knight card to help me with mvp hunting and got nothing. I am sure this should never ever happen in a high rate server where even a card that would help a newbie kill mvps is almost as hard as leveling. Can we at least have the normal cards boosted to 5-10 and mvps to 2-3? I don't see it as a game changing thing, it is just something that would help someone like me to farm and enjoy the game.

II.

Most of 3rd jobs skills are disabled in almost in every town or maps I am in except PvP. Outside PvP is where newbie like me can only test our spams or practice since we cannot fight other players with our current gears. Can we have them at least enabled on some towns? They are all ghost towns anyways, I don't think it'd matter if they are enabled everywhere.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

The Last-

Lol! I can level up my character for at least 30 mins. Drop rate is not bad too, it gives like every thrill on hunt XD, nvm :D . And about the disabled skills, some of them can be used in a inappropriate way, for example, using blood lust on player that make them to put in a silence (disabled chat) which is a bothersome. And also, you can test your damage in PvP with another character or player.

3 hours ago, Itzyoboy said:

Hey y'all!

I just started playing this server yesterday and noticed something that isn't right or at least aren't working as they should.

I.

I found this on a high rate server section from ratemyserver but it seems that there's a mistake here no?

The server isn't high rate server at all because it is too hard to level up and it took me more than 1 and a half hour maxing my character's level and job level. 

The item drop rate seems a bit too low either, shouldn't it be at least increased to 2 or 3%?

I spent 30 mins trying to farm abyssal knight card to help me with mvp hunting and got nothing. I am sure this should never ever happen in a high rate server where even a card that would help a newbie kill mvps is almost as hard as leveling. Can we at least have the normal cards boosted to 5-10 and mvps to 2-3? I don't see it as a game changing thing, it is just something that would help someone like me to farm and enjoy the game.

II.

Most of 3rd jobs skills are disabled in almost in every town or maps I am in except PvP. Outside PvP is where newbie like me can only test our spams or practice since we cannot fight other players with our current gears. Can we have them at least enabled on some towns? They are all ghost towns anyways, I don't think it'd matter if they are enabled everywhere.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

The Last-

u shud lvl your character to max before going to third job. in that way u lvl up faster. if u already went to third job its gona take u a while to get to max

51 minutes ago, kirito said:

u shud lvl your character to max before going to third job. in that way u lvl up faster. if u already went to third job its gona take u a while to get to max

I actually did that but the one that took longer was the part where I had to level my job level to skill 3rd jobs. It's still a bit too hard and slow for a high rate server imo.

2 hours ago, I z u m i said:

Lol! I can level up my character for at least 30 mins. Drop rate is not bad too, it gives like every thrill on hunt XD, nvm :D . And about the disabled skills, some of them can be used in a inappropriate way, for example, using blood lust on player that make them to put in a silence (disabled chat) which is a bothersome. And also, you can test your damage in @go 16 with another character or player.

I did what everyone I asked suggested me to do to level up faster and it took me more than an hour, perhaps its that you are already used to the server while I and the rest of the newcomers are not. I know what you are trying to point out but the current server's population does not fit it and let me again remind you that it is a high rate server that uses the rate of mid-rate ones. I am not trying to kill your fun, it's just a bit too much for a high rate.

Overall it is a great server, it's just a bit hard to keep up with the geared players that are camping the mvps which always happens to me when I hunt lol. It could be a reason to drive away new players from staying.

And oh btw, thanks for telling me that. I didn't know we could use @go 16 for test lol. cheers!

9 minutes ago, Itzyoboy said:

I did what everyone I asked suggested me to do to level up faster and it took me more than an hour, perhaps its that you are already used to the server while I and the rest of the newcomers are not. I know what you are trying to point out but the current server's population does not fit it and let me again remind you that it is a high rate server that uses the rate of mid-rate ones. I am not trying to kill your fun, it's just a bit too much for a high rate.

Overall it is a great server, it's just a bit hard to keep up with the geared players that are camping the mvps which always happens to me when I hunt lol. It could be a reason to drive away new players from staying.

And oh btw, thanks for telling me that. I didn't know we could use @go 16 for test lol. cheers!

I'll teach you in-game. PM me if you find me. IGN > IzumiSensei

11 minutes ago, Itzyoboy said:

Make way for newbies guys!!!!

RateMyServer declares us automatically as a HighRate server because our base exp and job exp rates are 5000 times higher than official.
Our drop rates however are stated there as well /no1

You should talk to Mr.Giveaway in Althea.
He leads you through the basics of GatheringRO and rewards you with a great PvP gear set upon completion.
This should give you a head start in the PvP scene.

Please note that certain skills are as well officialy blocked on normal maps such as fields.
Towns have restrictions for skills because in that place there's really no need for them to be used as it only annoys other players.

If there's anything else we can help you with.
Please let us know ;)

I think the rates are kinda good specially since they did some adjustment (see endless tower, belphe, werewolf, pvp set for new players) to help new ppl.

1h to fully level your 1st char is a great thing, is not that much. This mean u will need less time as soon as u get EQ and as soon as u know where to level (u have to do jobs in bio3, is always suggested to use lvl9 mercenary since they are a big help to kill/tank monsters)

cards at 1%..that's a different thing, depens on your luck, as a new player I killed more than 1k mvps and just found 1 amon ra card, well Im also not rly happy about this but from the other side  I don't like having 30000 cards on the market, the price will drop and the economy will not get any benefit from it so...1% is damn ok

8 minutes ago, Aketsu said:

I think the rates are kinda good specially since they did some adjustment (see endless tower, belphe, werewolf, pvp set for new players) to help new ppl.

1h to fully level your 1st char is a great thing, is not that much. This mean u will need less time as soon as u get EQ and as soon as u know where to level (u have to do jobs in bio3, is always suggested to use lvl9 mercenary since they are a big help to kill/tank monsters)

cards at 1%..that's a different thing, depens on your luck, as a new player I killed more than 1k mvps and just found 1 amon ra card, well Im also not rly happy about this but from the other side  I don't like having 30000 cards on the market, the price will drop and the economy will not get any benefit from it so...1% is damn ok

1k for 1 amon ra card xD, seriously ?. 

9 minutes ago, I z u m i said:

1k for 1 amon ra card xD, seriously ?. 

sadly is more or less the numbers of mvps I killed, I was farming a lot mvps (every kind of mvp, also bio3 and bio4), I also did endless tower different times (using bubble gums for some mvps...), in the end I also did a 1 month premium account and used some bubbles gum and I found an OP amon ra card >.< but I was always unlucky, and this is happening since 13-14 years, so I'm used to it XD

Well, you have to create a new character for hunting (any class). For me, maybe it just your one of your character (hunting) who is unlucky. I made a 6 RGs and tried to hunt MVP in ET and three of those RG got a lot of cards in the day I created it and the other three, well, unfortunately didn't get one.

21 hours ago, I z u m i said:

Well, you have to create a new character for hunting (any class). For me, maybe it just your one of your character (hunting) who is unlucky. I made a 6 RGs and tried to hunt MVP in ET and three of those RG got a lot of cards in the day I created it and the other three, well, unfortunately didn't get one.

I tryed but was enough...I just stop mvp hunting also because I'm back at work so I don't have much time and I prefer to dedicate it in the istance (old gh and faceworm queen)