Sign in to follow this  
Aketsu

Emperium Weapons Enchantment

Question

I tryed to gather informations asking around ingame but I got discords informations :'(

I'd like to know what's the difference in enchanting using:

1. Obdisian Fragment

2. Emperium Fragments

3. Gathering Coins

someone told me there is no difference, someone told me that u can chose the enchantment depending on what you are using (don't remember what I should use to chose...)

- Is there any difference in terms of chance (%) of getting the best enchants by using different items for the enchantment?

- and wich enchantment can I chosee? (I didn't take a look, I'm afraid I will use the wrong item that don't let me choose the enchant q.q)

I'm not rly asking it to the gms, but mostly to the players who already did it so that we can have a little guide about it also for the future new coming players :D

thx!

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, jsum90 said:

I tried to enchant my emp weapon and it 100% success chance but it has a random stats enchants.

what did you use? emp frag, obsidian frag or gathering ro coins?

the chance of success is 100% idd, u wont break ur weapon, what I mean is: the chance of getting, for example, ExpertArcherLvl1 is the same using emp frag or using obsidian frag or using the gro coins?

There's no difference of chance or quality of enchants for either gRO coin, emp frag, or obsidian. The only difference is, with obsidian and gRO coin, you get to choose what category the enchant would be (either long range, short range, caster type) from. You'll then randomly get an enchant from the chosen category. With emp frag, you can't choose what category the enchant will come from. You'll be given an enchant randomly from any of the categories. So if you used obsidian or gRO coin, and you wanted ExpertArcherLvl1 then choose the long range category and you might get it. If you used emp frag, you won't get a choice so you may get something like a MATK+% enchant, which isn't from the long range category.

Hm, oh yea.  The box and the silvervine itself is account bound and you can only get it through donating /swt

On 9/15/2017 at 8:15 AM, Hersheys said:

Hm, oh yea.  The box and the silvervine itself is account bound and you can only get it through donating /swt

yeah. how i wish silvervine fruit is available on voteshop

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this