Sign in to follow this  
leaphar

For God's Sake, Please Try to Read THIS SUGGESTION!!

• 0.5% or 1% chance to get a random costume headgear or a valhalla flower in the Crystal Mine
  • 1% chance to get a Platinum Coin in Goldring Field
  • Remove Nightmare in World Boss Fragment Shop, and reassign it to Battlegrounds for 15, 000 Heroism Badges

Simple Reason: This would make Goldring Field, Crystal Mine and Battlegrounds active again

• Remove the Comodo Digging Quest since this is too irrelevant anymore then add a new quest for Nightmare that requires you to offer 15, 000 or 20, 000 skulls that are dropped by monsters such as Wanderer, etc.

Additional

• Allow Premium account users to be able to warp in any map that usually requires quest to get in (ex. New World, Nydhogg Dungeon, etc.)
  • Cheap Lottery Box (suggested price 300 cash points for cash shop and 50 votepoints for voteshop) that gives a random costume, random headgear, mid_camp weapon (including balmung, pile bunker, etc.), symbols, refine tickets, brynhildr[1], god item ingredients, immune shield, mvp cards, etc. This is like the combination of all the GM Boxes before but with an improvement.

This would somehow help you with the expenses since it's an interesting reason for the people to donate and if you try to answer "I can pay the server bills on my own, I don't need your donations", please try to lower down your pride. Try to listen to the player's suggestions, I'm sure they will surely love this. 

@Everade

I pref the iRO style (since gRO claims to follow the official anyways) the eggs in cash shop with random costumes, also every month they have new cash boxes with random gears which are at times OP / sometimes meh~

I agree removing Nightmare on WB since its pretty easy compare to digging it by chance but what is there to dig if Nightmare is the only thing good there?

1 hour ago, leaphar said:

0.5% or 1% chance to get a random costume headgear or a valhalla flower in the Crystal Mine

There's a limited amount of costumes available. And adding costumes to every single feature and event simply isn't possible.
You also have to keep in mind that usualy players farm new costumes pretty fast, which means once they got it it's not interesting anymore.
The crystal mine has been designed for the purpose of the legendary Quests.
Same goes for digging, although there are still several items which are exclusive to it.

1% chance to get a Platinum Coin in Goldring Field

No, overflowing the economy with even more money isn't a good idea.
The goldring field its purpose will never change, doesn't matter if there are currently a lot of players farming or not.
There's no purpose to increase the map its activity at all.

We will be pushing out several patches during the next months to adress the economy overall.

Remove Nightmare in World Boss Fragment Shop, and reassign it to Battlegrounds for 15, 000 Heroism Badges

We've added it to the world boss fragment shop so players have an option to get certain items on a different and maybe easier way.
This should make the legendary headgears more accessable.

I think there are other ways to increase the activity in Battlegrounds. What it needs especially is more players in general.
That's why we need more reviews on RateMyServer to keep new players coming in.

Remove the Comodo Digging Quest since this is too irrelevant anymore then add a new quest for Nightmare that requires you to offer 15, 000 or 20, 000 skulls that are dropped by monsters such as Wanderer, etc.

We prefer to move forward and leave existing content which has been designed for certain purposes. If digging doesn't appeal to you anymore, just ignore it.
Why should we remove or even replace it?
Digging still includes tons of exclusive drops, even though they might not be the highest in value.

Allow Premium account users to be able to warp in any map that usually requires quest to get in (ex. New World, Nydhogg Dungeon, etc.)

We have no plans on adding this feature. It would also take quite a while to be properly implemented, on top of that it might cause issues with certain quests and features.

Cheap Lottery Box (suggested price 300 cash points for cash shop and 50 votepoints for voteshop) that gives a random costume, random headgear, mid_camp weapon (including balmung, pile bunker, etc.), symbols, refine tickets, brynhildr[1], god item ingredients, immune shield, mvp cards, etc. This is like the combination of all the GM Boxes before but with an improvement.

It's not in our interest to make these items available through donation and/or voting.

Altough a box or egg with random items might be a good idea to add.

This would somehow help you with the expenses since it's an interesting reason for the people to donate and if you try to answer "I can pay the server bills on my own, I don't need your donations", please try to lower down your pride. Try to listen to the player's suggestions, I'm sure they will surely love this. 

I appreciate every single donation, from small to big.
It has nothing to do with "pride" nor have i ever said it like that.
The only message my sentence was meant to say was: "gRO will stay online no matter what".

@leaphar

We read every single suggestion. Always.
There's no need to use an aggressive title.

You're throwing it at me as if you have suggested these things a hundred times and i kept ignoring you.

16 hours ago, Everade said:

There's a limited amount of costumes available. And adding costumes to every single feature and event simply isn't possible.
You also have to keep in mind that usualy players farm new costumes pretty fast, which means once they got it it's not interesting anymore.
The crystal mine has been designed for the purpose of the legendary Quests.
Same goes for digging, although there are still several items which are exclusive to it.

No, overflowing the economy with even more money isn't a good idea.
The goldring field its purpose will never change, doesn't matter if there are currently a lot of players farming or not.
There's no purpose to increase the map its activity at all.

We will be pushing out several patches during the next months to adress the economy overall.

We've added it to the world boss fragment shop so players have an option to get certain items on a different and maybe easier way.
This should make the legendary headgears more accessable.

I think there are other ways to increase the activity in Battlegrounds. What it needs especially is more players in general.
That's why we need more reviews on RateMyServer to keep new players coming in.

We prefer to move forward and leave existing content which has been designed for certain purposes. If digging doesn't appeal to you anymore, just ignore it.
Why should we remove or even replace it?
Digging still includes tons of exclusive drops, even though they might not be the highest in value.

We have no plans on adding this feature. It would also take quite a while to be properly implemented, on top of that it might cause issues with certain quests and features.

It's not in our interest to make these items available through donation and/or voting.

Altough a box or egg with random items might be a good idea to add.

I appreciate every single donation, from small to big.
It has nothing to do with "pride" nor have i ever said it like that.
The only message my sentence was meant to say was: "gRO will stay online no matter what".

@leaphar

We read every single suggestion. Always.
There's no need to use an aggressive title.

You're throwing it at me as if you have suggested these things a hundred times and i kept ignoring you.

You never played the game that's why you'll never understand how the players feel which makes Lipton 100% better than you.

I agree with everade.

All your suggestions (I think every suggestion is welcome but don't take it personal if it's maybe not a good idea) will destroy our server economy.

Beside this, 15k badges for a nightmare is too much..I'm playing since 4 months and I got 3k badges in bg...nobody will play bg to get a nightmare for 15k badges.

For sure I'm not playing bg much anymore since there are not many players playing it and u always find the same ppl using way too op chars to play with (if u dont have high end eq), warlock with soul expansion doing too much dmg, immortal royal guard or even worst: warlock doing op dmg while under devo of an immortal royal guard.. so, if u dont end in those good teams you can just "sit and watch".

We can for sure add suggestions to improve bg on another topic.

From my point of view I suggest op players to not use ur main char with op eq, maybe try to play something else with normal eq against newbies, it would make things funnyer when u are playing a 2vs2 or 3vs3.

When I started here I was looking for a bg/woe server. In the begin I was playing bg because other guys I meet there were helping us and facing us even without using their best eq (thx nik), this made the competition worth to play, now I don't see this spirit anymore.

If you see a newbie and you oneshot him like if there is no tomorrow he wont be so happy xD

Well hope was clear enough.

About woe, I cant play them much anymore because I'm working but I don't see many ppl coming, specially the woe 2.0 are empty...we should change times. 

3 hours ago, leaphar said:

You never played the game that's why you'll never understand how the players feel which makes Lipton 100% better than you.

Then talk to lipton /no1

It doesn't look like i can help you then.

30 minutes ago, Aketsu said:

About woe, I cant play them much anymore because I'm working but I don't see many ppl coming, specially the woe 2.0 are empty...we should change times.

I'm working on a woe international solution to make it possible for anyone to join.