Sign in to follow this  
Khaii

To make BG, mining more enjoyable

Here's my suggestion :

I actually think by adding Shadow equips for the BG wil keep the popularity

Worth : 2500~3000 Heroism badges each ( We can also keep it as a box so it wil be based on luck too for the part that they want.)

Also a method to make it a little easier for them to refine it .....

Mining : Add - All kind of refining ores to the drops Examples : Enriched , HD ores~ at drop chance of 0,5%  maybe. Blessed ores at 0,05% since it should remain rare.

( getting ores by mining does make senses i guess :p.. We can compare it to rare ores such as : opal,sapphire,ruby etc etc and blessed as diamond. )

A new - Brave Warrior Box - for the 1 that get the special invading monster , and keep the surprise box for the last invading.

What does Brave Warrior box gives : Chance for 3x enriched elu/ori , 3x HD ores ( bradium,oridecon,elunium etc etc...), 1 piece of silverine fruit . Not a large amounts but stil wil get some players motivated i guess :p...

- and yeah ps. The Safe armor/weapon certificate shouldnt be implemented for the shadow equips. Want a good refined ones? BG , Mining , invadings is your friend :P This wil keep the BG active for a long time.

And yeah, leave your opnion !~ Cheers!

1 hour ago, Khaii said:

We can also keep it as a box so it wil be based on luck too for the part that they want

its nice if we can choose which type of shadow equip box we want. nice suggestion khai

+1. BG has been mostly dead nowadays

9 hours ago, Khaii said:

ps. The Safe armor/weapon certificate shouldnt be implemented for the shadow equips

it's a miracle from heaven if you can upgrade it to +9 /ok

14 minutes ago, raphaelluigi said:

it's a miracle from heaven if you can upgrade it to +9 /ok

I guess max total combo refine you need is like +25 for 3 pieces~ Which mean +8,+8,+9 is already enough to it~ BG is daily aswell~ Also, we shouldn't compare the shadow equips to the normal ones~ Shadow equips is most likely 4ever while theres always new options for normal gears. This is a great opportunity to bring mining back by adding enriched part , while keeping the bg active, Conclusion : No risk, no fun. Cheers