Sign in to follow this  
Aketsu

Take ur time to review the server!

Probably many people don't rly know why is so important for the server to get some reviews on www.ratemyservet.net

Most of the players that are looking for a ragnarok server are usually looking for one using this website, there you can choose low rate, mid rate, high rate and super high rate servers.

We, as gathering ro, are under the high rates servers. When you click there a top chart of the servers appear, this chart is mostly determinated by the numbers of reviews that players left for the server.

We are sadly on the 2nd page, this mean that a player looking for a new server will probably not find/choose us.

I don't think we deserve that position. This server has much to offer and so their players. 

We got only 6 reviews, if we could get even 5-6 more we will end up on top 10 servers...

So it takes only 10 minutes to register on www.ratemyserver.net and to review us (after you register you can click on the button "review us" that you find in the gathering ro vote sections).

I'm gonna post a guide on how to do it in some days.

But mostly I'm talking to the old players: after thousands of hours playing this server you rly can't find 10 minutes to increase the overall fun?

Hope many ppl will follow this little but still important suggestion.