I z u m i

World Boss

I want to suggest about changing the summoning pattern of world bosses. Like for example, Belphegor spawn in 20:20 server time , it takes hardly around 25-30 minutes due to lack of participants in this events since it is midnight here and also in other country and some of them are likely asleep . Last time when I'd played we have only 5-8 rangers with 2 dorams w/o RG in this event and I died a lot. LOL. It takes a lot of time and I'd get only 1 Evil Boss Fragment.

Well, I suggest if Werewolf should spawn at this times (20:20, 23:20 and 2:20[I don't know what time exactly] server time) since Werewolf is easy to kill unlike Belphegor (due to his servants) and at these time only few active players here.

And for Belphegor, it should spawn at (7:20, 11:20 and 16:20).

Thanks..

Yea it's fine. Except for that hour you mentioned that doesn't have many players online. I guess just have a Werewolf then too instead of Belphe at that specific time, but don't change the other timed spawns.

-1 spawn time is already suitable for most of player. Its should stay as the current time.