Olga

Exchanging extra / unwanted Shadow gears

I got doubles and most of them i dont even need... i think its more beneficial it they could be converted into additional frags.

* made a thread since it was suggested rather than status - i didn't really wanna make a thread about it but just a notice.

We have no plans to create a system specifically for the shadow gear simply to exchange them.

But i've plans to create a much bigger system which would include the shadow gear.
It's on my todo list since quite a while but its development should start soon.

It will be designed to further support the economy, but it will take some time to be fully fleshed out so don't expect it to be released soon. 

More details will follow when we're ready.

1 hour ago, Everade said:

We have no plans to create a system specifically for the shadow gear simply to exchange them.

Denied, Vio. /heh

32 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

Denied, Vio. /heh

*takes all of unwanted shadow gear and upgrades them till they break or become +9*

Correction: *all will break* /heh

No, not denied.

I basically said yes we're doing exactly what you're asking for but it is way bigger than you might expect. That's why it will take some time to be realised.

On 10/12/2017 at 2:46 AM, Everade said:

No, not denied.

I basically said yes we're doing exactly what you're asking for but it is way bigger than you might expect. That's why it will take some time to be realised.

safe refine +9 certs for shadow gears? /lov2