Sign in to follow this  
Aketsu

Malangdo Enchants

Is it possible to add some official weapons to the enchants? For example the twin edge of naght sieger should be enchantable with the update we had but is still not.

so I would like to know if we can add it to the list as it is an official update, thx :D

9 hours ago, Aketsu said:

Is it possible to add some official weapons to the enchants? For example the twin edge of naght sieger should be enchantable with the update we had but is still not.

so I would like to know if we can add it to the list as it is an official update, thx :D

Twin edge of NS is not on the official list as an enchantable malangdo item except for the combined red and blue NS called Violet Fear.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Malangdo_Enchants#One_Handed_Swords

The slotted versions can't be slotted because these are a custom feature for gRO, thus the items produced are also custom.

Thus the official script doesn't take them to account.

Would also be rad if Malangdo Enchants work without having to equip the said item, because the coins are untradeable/unstoreable unllike Seagod's Anger.

21 minutes ago, Gale Windscar said:

I think 2nd enchant is already fixed, need confirmation from @Hersheys as I know she enchanted some just recently :D

I tryed some days ago and I still have the message for breaking item on 2nd enchant

Mine never broke when I tried the 2nd enchant. It just removed all the enchants when it failed, but it kept the WW suit unbroken /hmm

1 hour ago, Hersheys said:

Mine never broke when I tried the 2nd enchant. It just removed all the enchants when it failed, but it kept the WW suit unbroken /hmm

Then it's just a wrong message and it work as supposed.. I was not so brave to test it tbh

Yea, it's the 3rd enchant that has the risk of either breaking the item or removing all the enchants /no1

It was never bugged thus never broke any gear. I tested it myself and checked the script and it worked as intended.

@topic

If it's official then it will find its way to gro when it has been implemented by rathena.

rAthena is currently recoding the entire source from C to C++ which means updating gRO to the latest content takes more time due interfering with our vast customizations.