Olga

WB not eligible?

Question

I dont understand... i was out all day and didnt even get a glimpse of WB and the chest tells me not eligible for reward? i came in at the field first and definitely stayed to kill til it finished

screenGatheringRO079.jpg

Since the initial release we have seen us forced (a few days later) to implement an IP check to prevent further abuse.

We tried it without it to see how it's going to work out. But a lot of players can not be trusted as we've noticed just a few world boss spawns after release. 

Which means now if you play with someone using the same internet access, the first one to click the chest is the only one being rewarded.

I'm sorry about that but there's no way around that. We have given it an initial test to see how things go.

You also get this message in case you haven't done enough damage.

On 9/28/2017 at 6:52 AM, Everade said:

Since the initial release we have seen us forced (a few days later) to implement an IP check to prevent further abuse.

We tried it without it to see how it's going to work out. But a lot of players can not be trusted as we've noticed just a few world boss spawns after release. 

Which means now if you play with someone using the same internet access, the first one to click the chest is the only one being rewarded.

I'm sorry about that but there's no way around that. We have given it an initial test to see how things go.

You also get this message in case you haven't done enough damage.

I always pay the cause and effect of abusers T_T just like Vring, someone abused now useless.

Its impossible for me to not have enough damage... i came in the field first and definitely stayed til it died, the Battle chatlog shows how much DPS i do ;( 

screenGatheringRO096.jpg

^ Recent 

WB has been effective on keeping me active again on the server, i dont usually expect much after but seeing something like i couldnt get any reward afterwards when i know i havent done WB the whole day (i was out busy human stuff) but i guess ill just have to deal with tough luck.. some people get an egg 17 ebf, some get 2 eggs on 72 ebf. I never gotten any eggs at 49 but i guess im just really unlucky ahaha xD 

I'll just have to rely on donating~ thank you for noticing my post.

The eggs are one of the most rare drops. So of course you need to be lucky to get one ;)

The system is supposed to be newcomer friendly which means you don't have to do that much damage to be even eliglible to get a reward. Players seem to care too much on how much damage they do rather than enjoying the event for what it is. ;)

I may tweak a few things again once i get back home. I'm still in japan and don't have much time to read through all forum topics nor do i have access to the gro scripts and code.

The world boss system is still a new custom release and is planned to be further extended or partly changed with more updates to come.

5 hours ago, Olga said:

I always pay the cause and effect of abusers T_T just like Vring, someone abused now useless.

Its impossible for me to not have enough damage... i came in the field first and definitely stayed til it died, the Battle chatlog shows how much DPS i do ;( 

screenGatheringRO096.jpg

^ Recent 

WB has been effective on keeping me active again on the server, i dont usually expect much after but seeing something like i couldnt get any reward afterwards when i know i havent done WB the whole day (i was out busy human stuff) but i guess ill just have to deal with tough luck.. some people get an egg 17 ebf, some get 2 eggs on 72 ebf. I never gotten any eggs at 49 but i guess im just really unlucky ahaha xD 

I'll just have to rely on donating~ thank you for noticing my post.

How are you doing 43-55k normal damage?!

Even with zerk, that is so high. O_o

Is it also true that if you relog or disconnect that you lose the count of amount of damage dealt to the WB?

6 hours ago, D e M o N said:

How are you doing 43-55k normal damage?!

Even with zerk, that is so high. O_o

Thats when im fully buffed from Unlimit and Full throttle, after it wears off i'll usually deal 35k warg and 13k - 19k on belphe and 9k - 11k on werewolf xD

7 hours ago, Everade said:

The eggs are one of the most rare drops. So of course you need to be lucky to get one ;)

The system is supposed to be newcomer friendly which means you don't have to do that much damage to be even eliglible to get a reward. Players seem to care too much on how much damage they do rather than enjoying the event for what it is. ;)

I may tweak a few things again once i get back home. I'm still in japan and don't have much time to read through all forum topics nor do i have access to the gro scripts and code.

The world boss system is still a new custom release and is planned to be further extended or partly changed with more updates to come.

Yea i just usually laugh with my luck in gRO anyways xD
Thanks again~ hoping to see changes in donate shop too soon ^_^

2 hours ago, Slowmotion said:

its the wug dmg on ultimate if u put some int in

You are wrong. The Wug damage is 23k.

Even with 200 Int and Dex + unlimit + berserk, Wug damage would be around 25-35k ( depending on items ) on Werewolf.

The 43-55k damage is from the bow.

1 hour ago, Olga said:

Thats when im fully buffed from Unlimit and Full throttle, after it wears off i'll usually deal 35k warg and 13k - 19k on belphe and 9k - 11k on werewolf xD

If I may ask, what items are you wearing? (If you don't want to say it here, you can message me here, or in-game. /heh )

Even with the white wing set, berserk + unlimit + full buffs, I'm only getting 35k+ from bow, and 22-25k from Warg.

8 hours ago, D e M o N said:

You are wrong. The Wug damage is 23k.

Even with 200 Int and Dex + unlimit + berserk, Wug damage would be around 25-35k ( depending on items ) on Werewolf.

The 43-55k damage is from the bow.

If I may ask, what items are you wearing? (If you don't want to say it here, you can message me here, or in-game. /heh )

Even with the white wing set, berserk + unlimit + full buffs, I'm only getting 35k+ from bow, and 22-25k from Warg.

You can no longer receive messages :P i think you're full~

20 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Is it also true that if you relog or disconnect that you lose the count of amount of damage dealt to the WB?

I have never tested it myself but i don't think so.

It uses the normal dmg system as officially used on all mvp boss monsters. The dmg statistics are being saved in the background. However it may be lost if you are offline when the boss dies. But i can't confirm it without testing it myself.

On 1.10.2017 at 11:45 AM, D e M o N said:

I deleted some messages... Try again please.

Please include all details. /slur 

now i know what cause the dmg its the skill fear breese  .... double ur bow dmg some times

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, Everade said:

@Everade quick question here. Are Magic users really not eligible for this? Ive been doing world boss and it seems magic class (warlock and sorc) doesn't get any :(

Your class doesn't matter.

Please note that there's an IP check so if you're playing with a bud using the same internet connection, only the first to click the chest will be rewarded.

46 minutes ago, Everade said:

Your class doesn't matter.

Please note that there's an IP check so if you're playing with a bud using the same internet connection, only the first to click the chest will be rewarded.

That's the weirdest part! I read that part wherein it conducts an IP check, but I WB alone. Also when I use RG/RK/Mecha, I always get a reward.

Edited by lancelot
Lacking info

I think he mean that magic classes are not dealing enough dmg on wb. I didn't check the WB mdef, try to use weapons that pierce mdef and check your dmg.

8 hours ago, lancelot said:

@Everade quick question here. Are Magic users really not eligible for this? Ive been doing world boss and it seems magic class (warlock and sorc) doesn't get any :(

WB have insanely high magic tolerance

11 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

WB have insanely high magic tolerance

I see, that may be the cause :(

8 hours ago, lancelot said:

I see, that may be the cause :(

I tried to use a lot of magical items to increase my magical damage but it seems that my damage is still too low. Maybe WB's magical resist should be reduced a bit so that we can see some magical class during WBE 

I always wondered about this. A friend of me tried it with warlock but didn't get any reward.  Same is with my Archbishop ,when I reached the max with my ranger I tried to participate with Ab on werewolf 't to support and for a reward but I didn't get any reward also.

9 hours ago, Autumn Angel said:

I always wondered about this. A friend of me tried it with warlock but didn't get any reward.  Same is with my Archbishop ,when I reached the max with my ranger I tried to participate with Ab on werewolf 't to support and for a reward but I didn't get any reward also.

Supporting players during WB does not give rewards.

Only direct damage to Werewolf/Belphegor will give rewards.

Qualifying for a reward depends on number of players attending + total damage to the boss. ( According to this topic )

The reason why the magic class doesn't qualify is because WB's have very high Mdef, meaning low damage.

On top of that, magic class has very low DPS when compared to Rangers.

1 hour ago, Autumn Angel said:

Ahaha yeah, I know this. I spammed ado and judex like a weirdo /no1

Tried using magic class once, found out that WB's can reflect magic. >_<

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.