D e M o N

High Priest Card Revamp (Scripts included)

Bio Lab03 MvPs are powerful monsters and their cards grant a powerful effect.

However, the High Priest card was made useless after the effect of Assumptio was reworked many years ago.

It would be great if we could make it useful on GatheringRO.

To make it useful and attractive while keeping it balanced, I propose the following to replace (or be added to) the effect of High Priest card:

Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 20%. 1 of the effects from Level 10 Meditatio.

Maximum SP +10%. 1 of the effects from Level 10 Meditatio.

Maximum HP +15% Just another added benefit.

bonus bHealPower,20;
bonus bMaxSPrate,10;

bonus bMaxHPrate,15;

When receiving Magical or Physical Damage, 1% chance to auto-cast Level 3 Safety Wall on yourself.  This provides a benefit that is also a liability in some cases.
bonus5 bAutoSpellWhenHit,MG_SAFETYWALL",3,10,BF_WEAPON|BF_MAGIC,0;

Drains 95,000 SP when the compounded armor is unequipped. This provides the penalty for using the card as well as prevents from being used for switching armors.

heal 0,-95000;

Ahhw darn, no Asura usage /swt3

The script text can be hardly read with the text color it's in btw

Well, not that my opinion matters on things like these anwyays, but +1 since HP card is just shiny garbage /heh

This topic will just get ignored, I have a feeling XD

40 minutes ago, Hersheys said:

Ahhw darn, no Asura usage /swt3

The script text can be hardly read with the text color it's in btw

Well, +1 since HP card is just shiny garbage as of now /heh

Your asura damage is is like 978429746518 already. You wouldn't need these bonuses anymore. Lol

I've adjust the color of the script to be more easily read.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:36 AM, raphaelluigi said:

increases SP cost by 200% /gawi

I was thinking of adding that. But the 95k SP drain upon unequipping the armor is more than enough.

+1 more healzz

15 hours ago, raphaelluigi said:

increases SP cost by 200% /gawi

200% is too much! My AB would eat through her sp so much with that lol.

Maybe 5-10%  more sp consumption? Bacosjingives 30% heal with 15% more sp consumption.

On 11/5/2017 at 7:58 PM, Gale Windscar said:

+1 more healzz

200% is too much! My AB would eat through her hp so much with that lol.

Maybe 5-10%  more sp consumption? Bacosjingives 30% heal with 15% more sp consumption.

I didn't add the "increase SP consumption by XX%" to make the card more attractive.

The card already has huge penalty, 95k SP drain when unequipped.

I think the card should have also a good usage for Sura, as for now I didn't seen many suras asuring in woe. The fact that you can't use SP items make asura rly difficult to use, so boosting your asura dmg mean you can do probably a 1 shot-try, if you think that some classes also have skills like autoguard that will probably make it fail, an improvement wont be so overpowered.

3 hours ago, Aketsu said:

I think the card should have also a good usage for Sura, as for now I didn't seen many suras asuring in woe. The fact that you can't use SP items make asura rly difficult to use, so boosting your asura dmg mean you can do probably a 1 shot-try, if you think that some classes also have skills like autoguard that will probably make it fail, an improvement wont be so overpowered.

This is simply because, after Asura, SP regeneration is block for 8 seconds + 10 seconds for Spiritual Cadence to give you SP.

So for a minimum of 18 seconds, Sura's will be vulnerable. Also, there are Sura's that can already one hit players.

Secondly, High Priest card is for defensive purposes. I have simply suggested greater defensive abilities. (Along with steep penalty so it is balanced)

47 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

This is simply because, after Asura, SP regeneration is block for 8 seconds + 10 seconds for Spiritual Cadence to give you SP.

So for a minimum of 18 seconds, Sura's will be vulnerable. Also, there are Sura's that can already one hit players.

Secondly, High Priest card is for defensive purposes. I have simply suggested greater defensive abilities. (Along with steep penalty so it is balanced)

Is not only SP regeneration block, it is: you can't use any SP item in woe so you have to wait for a sorcerer to give you SP or get them back absorbing spheres.

37 minutes ago, Aketsu said:

Is not only SP regeneration block, it is: you can't use any SP item in woe so you have to wait for a sorcerer to give you SP or get them back absorbing spheres.

SP healing items count as SP regeneration items. Also, it is not practical to have a sorcerer on standby just for repeated asura strike.

23 hours ago, D e M o N said:

SP healing items count as SP regeneration items. Also, it is not practical to have a sorcerer on standby just for repeated asura strike.

that's for sure, so an improvement of the dmg wont hurt much since nobody can "spam" asura. That's what I mean ^^ this might be one of the avalaible options to increase your asura dmg.

4 hours ago, Aketsu said:

that's for sure, so an improvement of the dmg wont hurt much since nobody can "spam" asura. That's what I mean ^^ this might be one of the avalaible options to increase your asura dmg.

Yes, an improvement in damage would be nice, but High Priest Card grants defensive effects, so the revamp I am suggesting is mostly for defensive purposes.