1. If possible at all, I would like to suggest to have Prism's changing of effect be unlock-able and changing of sprite not consume  the headgear.

That instead of changing the permanently changing the effect of the Prism, we can unlock the effects by providing the needed requirements for them and change to anything we unlocked without providing the requirements for the 2nd time. Before, people create multiple Prisms in multiple accounts for the different effects. Also, with the introduction of Costumes, Prism who was one of the prime fashion choices has now lost its edge, maybe removing the restriction it consumes the headgear for the sprite give it back its edge as a God Helm.

2. Prism#4 has no real advantage over Lux/Pimp Hat (in connection with suggestion #1) as a God Helm. Maybe something like + SP Regen or + Max SP would be great.

2 hours ago, Gale Windscar said:

1. If possible at all, I would like to suggest to have Prism's changing of effect be unlock-able and changing of sprite not consume  the headgear.

That instead of changing the permanently changing the effect of the Prism, we can unlock the effects by providing the needed requirements for them. Before, people create multiple Prisms in multiple accounts for the different effects. Also, with the introduction of Costumes, Prism who was one of the prime fashion choices has now lost its edge, maybe removing the restriction it consumes the headgear for the sprite give it back its edge as a God Helm.

2. Prism#4 has no real advantage over Lux/Pimp Hat (in connection with suggestion #1) as a God Helm. Maybe something like + SP Regen or + Max SP would be great.

The effect of Prism can be changed by providing the requirements for the effect you want.

Just now, D e M o N said:

The effect of Prism can be changed by providing the requirements for the effect you want.

What I mean by unlocking is that you can change to any other effect that you  have previously provided the requirement before w/o providing another set of the requirements for the 2nd time.

Just now, Gale Windscar said:

What I mean by unlocking is that you can change to any other effect that you  have previously provided the requirement before w/o providing another set of the requirements for the 2nd time.

I see..    +1! /rice

The first suggestion (changing effects), if I'm not mistaken was already been suggested waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before multiple times and was rejected multiple times. Maybe it's time to reconsider this.

My take on this matter is this:

Since they are having upgrades with the god helms, why not make it with prism too. Creating an NPC which let's you change the effect of the "upgraded prism". Upgrade cost/recipe can be all the remaining materials needed for the other prism effect + obs shard.

Ex. User has prism 1: for him to be able to upgrade it to an upgraded prism he needs to provide prism 2,3,4 requirements + xxx obs shard.

Or maybe any ingres that the gm thinks to be worth that kind of upgrade.

Also, I agree with regards to giving prism 4 an advantage vs Pimp/Lux Hat, MS boost?or anything just to tell Pimp/Lux Hat "Hey I'm a god helm" /meh 

I know this was also been rejected many times before, why not we reconsider making another prism effect for movement speed if ever we're going to have upgraded prism that can change effect in the future. Giving 5 different options making the prims a "God helm of versatility".

There is always a reason why we choose which god helm to use, BVH=more stats, DLH=stat/hp, prism=versatility(looks/effects), etc.

On 18.2.2018 at 11:40 AM, KUNETT said:

Also, I agree with regards to giving prism 4 an advantage vs Pimp/Lux Hat, MS boost?or anything just to tell Pimp/Lux Hat "Hey I'm a god helm" /meh 

Any updates on this <3? because I already have 2 effect4 prism on my 2 main accs. And due to the fact this is a godhelm, it would be quite nice give some extra to effect4, because it's simply the same as lux/pimp without any changes. A little heal boost or all stats +1~3 would be very nice! So it is worth making one~ Since you can simply use lux/pimp + costume /lv

On 18.2.2018 at 11:40 AM, KUNETT said:

I know this was also been rejected many times before, why not we reconsider making another prism effect for movement speed if ever we're going to have upgraded prism that can change effect in the future. Giving 5 different options making the prims a "God helm of versatility".

this would be also nice :0 Braz cap is ugly.... here would be also the same nice, movement speed with maybe +1~3 all stats ^-^

On 2/18/2018 at 2:40 AM, KUNETT said:

I know this was also been rejected many times before, why not we reconsider making another prism effect for movement speed if ever we're going to have upgraded prism that can change effect in the future.

There is one.. It is called Cosmic Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

Any updates on this <3? because I already have 2 effect4 prism on my 2 main accs. And due to the fact this is a godhelm, it would be quite nice give some extra to effect4, because it's simply the same as lux/pimp without any changes. A little heal boost or all stats +1~3 would be very nice! So it is worth making one~ Since you can simply use lux/pimp + costume /lv

You have just incriminated yourself. /slur

Just now, D e M o N said:

There is one.. It is called Cosmic Infinity.

Yes I know abt it, but I mean like a lighter version XD hahahh idk. Just a suggestion :P

1 minute ago, D e M o N said:

You have just incriminated yourself. /slur

Oh yes ur right hahahahah /wah I am the worst 8D

The Prism Changer requirements have been adapted to make it easier accessable, however we have no plans right now to offer it for free.