Sign in to follow this  
Aketsu

BG WINS REWARD

Most of the time a few players are playing bg to achieve the "dailies reward". As soon as they get their 5 wins they quit or help the other guys to get the reward aswell. When this cycle is over most of them stop to play bg for the whole day. The "dailies reward" system is something rly used nowadays but in this case is not rly helping to increase the amount of players playing bg. From the other side removing it will probably end up in less ppl playing bg...

At this point my suggestion is to increase the "steps" of the rewards, so:

5 wins - +100 badges (+ a low chance of winning the chests we already have, 1-2% sound ok)

10 wins - +100 badges (+ a low chance of winning the chests we already have (1-2%chance) + a chance of winning a safe refine certificate beetween +6 and +8 (5-10%)

20 wins - +150 badges (+ a low chance of winning the chests we already have + a low chance of winning a safe refine certificate beetween +7 and +9 (10%)

This might look OP but to win 20 times you will need some hours of bg play time (that's idd an hard work). I'm sure this will make bg more attractive giving to everyone the chance to get multiple sets (for switching purpose and for different classes) and also get some certificate to upgrade their stuffs.

Hope to get positive feedbacks as this will help to increase ppl playing bg and having better gears to be competitive in WOE.

+1 to the suggestion. More incentive to work hard /no1

10 hours ago, Aketsu said:

As soon as they get their 5 wins they quit or help the other guys to get the reward aswell

Would that be considered cheating though, @Sissney?

Considering the state of BG at the moment, it is in the Staff's scope to make BG more appealing to players, this might get discussed as an option. 

@Herseys if you get your 5wins, and then wanna help people on your team, you can. Now "feeding"  wins to the other team is cheating. 

@Sissney @Everade What if that person with 1 more win needed, is on the other team and unluckily keeps on getting placed on the other team in further rounds? That person just wanted to get that 1 win over with and go to bed XD

Helping people isn't considered cheating.
But manipulating the natural flow of the game modes to farm badges is.

We take this very seriously and punish players accordingly.

You can simply play with other people, which helps them to get their own cut on badges anyways.
There's no need to actually cheat at any given time.

32 minutes ago, Everade said:

Helping people isn't considered cheating.
But manipulating the natural flow of the game modes to farm badges is.

We take this very seriously and punish players accordingly.

You can simply play with other people, which helps them to get their own cut on badges anyways.
There's no need to actually cheat at any given time.

Would be nice to have sone feedbacks to the suggestion...

@to everyone stay in topic pls XD is for the whole good u.u

Hope Everade will take a note and update bg like this, at least we can give a try.

In this way we will also have more competitive players in woe with good equipment and probably better skills (bg is a good way to learn how to play and get stronger)

Sissney already replied that they'll discuss it, so the future seems bright for this suggestion. You're lucky /no1

Btw what's your IGN Aketsu?

3 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Sissney already replied that they'll discuss it, so the future seems bright for this suggestion. You're lucky /no1

Btw what's your IGN Aketsu?

oh sry I didn't see Sissney's answer, cool! :D

anyway the chars I mostly use are:

Akeryu - Ranger

Akyrie - Bishop

Valyria - Genetic

Ohh! Yea I've seen you a lot before! Well nice to meet ya /no1

Yea, you're lucky! The other suggestions are gathering dust /heh

3 hours ago, Everade said:

I have made some updates according to this suggestion which will be implemented with the next update.

You can expect more badge rewards when playing battlegrounds overall and tweaks on the chest reward system.

December updates, please /ok 

10 hours ago, Everade said:

I have made some updates according to this suggestion which will be implemented with the next update.

You can expect more badge rewards when playing battlegrounds overall and tweaks on the chest reward system.

yeaaa thank you *________* /lv