Kaze

Token shop rotation

Question

Soooo the token shop has been running the same two costumes for like 4 weeks now. is that intentional or is it just being dumb?

screenGatheringRO033.thumb.jpg.f0bfb10efd94983db8bbb09377e812b1.jpg

8 answers to this question

The top ones which are more expensive are the most rare ones.

The cheaper they are the higher the chances that they're going to repeat.

It is actually impossible that the same shop triggers twice in a row.

But it could be repeated on the 2nd week since other than the last week it can be repeated since it's fully random.

I have already added new costumes during the course of the year and we will add even more over time.

Only some of them, I guess? Weren't there costume Ice Wing Ears and costume Lord of Death Helm in there a week or two ago? 

So of the items do change, but they are eventually repeated.

I'm wondering if this is intentional or not because Everade said the costume shop would take about 1 year to go through the new costume pool.

I thought this would mean there is about 52 sets of costumes, I guess I was wrong.

On 2/19/2017 at 6:56 AM, Everade said:

Token Shop
To offer more variety to our Costume Shop Clerk, the rotation system has been changed.
The shop now rotates on a weekly basis each monday morning. The shop will then randomly pick a shop, consisting of 6 costumes from a big pool of shops.
The new costume pool is big enough that it will require aprox. 1 year to rotate through all the new costumes available with this update.
Depending on the costume rarity, some items may appear more often than others, so make sure to save some tokens in case something rare appears!

3 hours ago, Hersheys said:

Only some of them, I guess? Weren't there costume Ice Wing Ears and costume Lord of Death Helm in there a week or two ago? 

forgot about that week. okay so then besides that ive seen the same ones in rotation twice. in the last month.

Yea I've seen repeats too, but it seems to be only the bottom ones. The topmost ones seem to be far less repeated. But yea I thought they would all be a once-only thing for a year. Guess not /swt

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.