Sign in to follow this  
Yzobel

Highly-Priced Selective Enchants for Emp Gears!

It takes a lot of Silvervine Fruits and Obsidians/Emp Frags/gRO Tokens to keep on resetting and re-enchanting your Emp Weapon or Emp Wings. It's even very rare to get two of the enchants you want on your weapon. You want two Sharp5's on your Emp Weapon? Or maybe a MATK+3%? That will take a ton of resets and re-enchants!

This is where this suggestion comes in. How about we bypass all that resetting and re-enchanting and be able to select the actual enchant we want (from the pool of Seagod's Anger type Malangdo Enchants) but at a VERY HIGH price. It would be like collecting many Obsidians/gRO Tokens and Silvervine Fruits, reset, enchant, reset, etc. except this time we're assured the enchant we want and can even get two of the same enchant we want. But at an estimated similar cost of how many Obsidians/gRO Tokens, Silvervine Fruits it would take to get the enchant we wanted if it was at random. Plus some other miscellaneous items so that it's not too easy to do.

Here's what I suggest. In order to select the enchant you want on either your Emp Weapon or Emp Wings, these will be the required items:
(For EACH enchant. You'll have to gather twice the items below if you want to enchant your Emp Weapon twice with the desired enchant)

- 100 Silvervine Fruits (equivalent to a hundred resets)
- 180 Obsidian Frags (equivalent to 30 re-enchants)
- 189 gRO Tokens (equivalent to 63 re-enchants)
- 200 Evil Boss Frags (Might as well put it to some use)
- 900 Emperium Frags (Equivalent to 100 re-enchants. Will get people to WoE more)
- 100 Mithril gRO Coin (10B. It will make zeny much more desirable)
- Emp Weapon must be refined to +11 (this requirement won't be needed if you're enchanting Emp Wings of course)

Gathering all these would be the equivalent of 193 re-enchants. It will be very expensive, but at least in the end you'll get the enchants you desired. What do you guys think?

Tia for a possitive feedback! ❤️

the amount of item required is rly too high. from the other side I'm not sure is a good idea to help ppl getting best enchants on emp weapons, they are already good enough, if u think about an emp bow with best expert archer enchant that rly increase the dmg a lot.. from the other side u must be very lucky to get 2x good lvl expert archer.

Or we add a system for ALL the enchants ingame that allow u to choose/get best enchants, or we can't just add it for emp gears wich are already good enough.

The obsidian amount is lesser than the ones you need to upgrade your god helm, really. EBF won't have much use after you get your Nightmare and headgear at the shadow shop

Well there's lots of enchantment systems. Mora, Prontera, Bio Labs, etc. And it would take a lot of time to implement it on all those, I think. Might as well stick to one, the Emps for now

Ohh yea you would have to be SUPER lucky to get two ExpertArcher6 on your bow. It's been a few months since Emp Weapon enchants was implemented and I don't know if anyone actually owns such a bow

But yea +1 to this anyways /heh

Thank you for the suggestion.

Mm..mm, I have to ask! Are you serious? The amount of items you list is.., eh, pretty bold, to say the least. I can't see how anyone would pay that amount for an enchantment that will only slightly affect his performance while the items could be spent for so much more. I wouldn't want to add such an option to the NPC for the simple reason that it will be almost pointless.

However, the main reason I disagree with this suggestion is that it is against the spirit of the game, which at its core is RNG (i.e., random).

Also, if approved, it may lead to similar suggestions (please make 100% upgrade chance by adding the option to use 10 blessed ore for 1 upgrade, for example). It would hurt the game, in my opinion.

On 12/10/2017 at 2:20 PM, Rayleigh said:

Thank you for the suggestion.

Mm..mm, I have to ask! Are you serious? The amount of items you list is.., eh, pretty bold, to say the least. I can't see how anyone would pay that amount for an enchantment that will only slightly affect his performance while the items could be spent for so much more. I wouldn't want to add such an option to the NPC for the simple reason that it will be almost pointless.

However, the main reason I disagree with this suggestion is that it is against the spirit of the game, which at its core is RNG (i.e., random).

Also, if approved, it may lead to similar suggestions (please make 100% upgrade chance by adding the option to use 10 blessed ore for 1 upgrade, for example). It would hurt the game, in my opinion.

@Rayleigh I guess Yzo's intention was to not make it easy to get. Imagine how long it would take you to get two FightingSpirit9's on your Emp weapon. You would have to be insanely lucky to get those. So I guess it had to be difficult or something

RNG?

Meh, I would even say that 10 for 1 is a bit on the easier side. It takes me much more than 10 ores to get a success XD

A more accurate comparison would be 30 Blessed Ores (7 and a half month's worth) for 1 Upgrade beyond +10 (but still limited up to +13)

How about, instead of this suggestion, we're able to reset the enchant of the Emp Weapon, BUT can choose which slot to reset enchantment and keep the other slot undisturbed. Like, imagine you get FightingSpirit9 on your first enchant, but on your second enchant you just get AGI+2. Now you're not sure if you should reset or not because that FightingSpirit9 enchant is great but the AGI+2 is crap. But if you reset and try your luck again, you might end up with just two FightingSpirit3's, which both combined are still weaker than FightingSpirit9

There's actually already an NPC that does this, for the Ninja Gear Enchants at que_ng 74 21. You can keep one slot undisturbed and just reset the other slot. In this example, you can reset the AGI+2 enchant and keep trying your luck to re-enchant until you get the desired enchant you want but you get to keep the FightingSpirit9 while you try your luck with the other slot's enchant /no1

14 hours ago, Hersheys said:

I guess Yzo's intention was to not make it easy to get. Imagine how long it would take you to get two FightingSpirit9's on your Emp weapon. You would have to be insanely lucky to get those. So I guess it had to be difficult or something

RNG?

Meh, I would even say that 10 for 1 is a bit on the easier side. It takes me much more than 10 ores to get a success XD

A more accurate comparison would be 30 Blessed Ores (7 and a half month's worth) for 1 Upgrade beyond +10 (but still limited up to +13)

How about, instead of this suggestion, we're able to reset the enchant of the Emp Weapon, BUT can choose which slot to reset enchantment and keep the other slot undisturbed. Like, imagine you get FightingSpirit9 on your first enchant, but on your second enchant you just get AGI+2. Now you're not sure if you should reset or not because that FightingSpirit9 enchant is great but the AGI+2 is crap. But if you reset and try your luck again, you might end up with just two FightingSpirit3's, which both combined are still weaker than FightingSpirit9

There's actually already an NPC that does this, for the Ninja Gear Enchants at que_ng 74 21. You can keep one slot undisturbed and just reset the other slot. In this example, you can reset the AGI+2 enchant and keep trying your luck to re-enchant until you get the desired enchant you want but you get to keep the FightingSpirit9 while you try your luck with the other slot's enchant /no1

if its already a thing for the ninja gears i give this idea a +1. keep everything the same besides letting them keep the enchant they want instead of rerolling both