Sign in to follow this  
Sarahey

Add Obsidian Frag to the Shady Figure Shop Please [Suggestion]

After you collect so many Evil Boss Frag and get what you want from the shop, they don't serve much purpose. People aren't trading Nightmares for high-value items like back then because it's more common. It would be better to have the Obsidian Frag in there so that you can use the EBF to buy it so that you can enchant your Emper Weapon or Wings.

Suggested price, just like the Prism ingredients (Shining Spear Blade, Fragment of Rossata Stone, Mask of Tutankhamen) = 1 EBF

Regards

Sarahan

You can use it to enchant Emperium/Fallen Angel/Arch Angel Wings too. Aside from that, you can use those to upgrade your god helms (excluding Prism). GDH will get some stats on the upgrade but BVH and DLH won't. DLH and BVH will just get a cooler look but with no additional effects

Hmmm this could be a good idea but you also can get obsidian frags from the tomes of knowledge for participating in woe. I'd say instead of EBF put it in the S tier daily reward. Will give people more incentive to actually do dailies and it will keep people busy :P.

Yea but you get only 1 Tome of Knowledge per WoE, on average. You need 10 to enchant Wings and if it's not the right one, you'll have to reset and get 10 again XD

There are already Obsidians in the Daily C quests rewards

wait really? why not just suggest to add them all to the daily rewards then instead of just C then Or atleast 1 for C 1 for B 1 for A and 2 for S? and I get 2 to 3 tomes from woe. I understand that everyone wants to get their preferred enchants but with wb woe and C rank dailies isnt it fast enough to try to get your enchants already? It isn't meant to be BAM get what you want. There are many ways to obtain the obsidian. And to be completely honest a 1 for 1 trade ratio is a little broken in my eyes. maybe 5 ebf for 1 obsidian but 1 for 1 is just a little ridiculous, dontcha think?

- You can get them by doing woe - 1~3 obsi from  Tome of knowledges as mentioned by kaze + small chance for treasure chest which is also 1 extra obsi.

- exchange 5x C quest coupons to 1 obsi

- exchange 3x gro tokens to 1 obsi (note: you can also get more gro tokens by doing invadings. 1~4pieces beside daily login rewards.)

- World bosses give em too at 30% or something.

I can also see 3~5 ebf to 1 obsi. 1 to 1 wil make the whole thing too easy. 

Hm, so to the topic starter, 3 EBF = 1 Obsidian Frag would be alright then? Or 5 EBF to 1 Obsidian?

Either ways at least we all agree that we put the EBF to some use and use it as a currency to buy Obsidian Frags. Between 3 to 5 EBF per 1 Obsidian Frag seems to be the acceptable consensus /no1

42 minutes ago, Everade said:

We have currently no plans to add Obsidian Fragments to any further shops or reward sources.

What about gRO Tokens instead of Obsidian?

EBF's are on the worthless side nowadays. No one's even buying those equips you can get from the Shady Figure Shop