Sarahey

Have BG only require 4 Players to start rounds and remove Death Match&Triple Inferno [Suggestion]

Needless to say BG is dead nowadays. There's still some that want to play it but there's not enough players to activate a round or to even go on many rounds for long

I suggest to make the rounds activated by just having 4 players. 2 per team. No additional players later on. If more players @joinbg then they will go in a different round separate from the 4 players already in a mode

Remove Triple Inferno and Death Match too because no one wants to go in those.

Just have 4 modes: Rush, Conquest, Capture the Flag, Stone Control

Regards

Sarahan

Hm makes sense. Not enough players to start so might as well lower the number for now until we get more players in the server

+1!! /no1

Okay no offence guys I know a lot of you want things to change and want to be able to do things quicker but a suggestion just got the green light from eve himself for BG. How about slowing down some of the suggestions and wait to see how things go after the next update? 

Hopefully together with the Christmas updates? My guess is as good as yours /heh

They seem to be the least liked. Personally, I don't like that game with the skull collecting stuff. The other one with 33 kills needed is annoying but isn't that bad. The losing side tends to give up half-way once they see that the other side has too many wins. Like the winning side has 30 but the losing side has 18. At that point, the 18 stops trying and just want to get killed to get it over with

We won't lower the required player amount any further than it currently is because the map and game mode flow simply can't work properly that way.

Otherwise please use the normal PvP rooms or the 1vs1 instanced pvp arena.

Death match is one of the most famous game modes and will thus not be removed. Tripple Inferno is my favourite game mode and very unique with including 3 teams. It won't be removed either.

If you don't like these modes, don't join them. ;)