Sarahey

Please increase Emper Frag amount for Emper Weapon enchants but enable choosing which category [Suggestion]

Right now it costs 9 emperium frag per enchant try on emper weapon but the enchant is random. You can't choose if ranged type or magic type or melee type. What about if we make the emperium amount requirement to be 250 emperium frags? The alternative, 6 obsidian frags will take maybe 6 WOE if you only get 1 obsidian each time. 250 emper frags would be the amount you should get in 6 WOE if you get 40 each time.

Same NPC but you can choose what category but cost will be 250 emper frags instead of 9

Regards

Sarahan

It's been a while since we both agreed on a suggestion, Vio! Hahahahaha /heh

Interesting suggestion. I like the unique role that obsidian frags have in the current system, though. Wouldn't a higher availability of obsidian fragments be a much more satisfactory solution to the problem you pointed out? Because as of now, emperium fragments have a lot of use while obsidian fragments are mainly used for enchanting so you can spend your emp frags on other things (blessed ore, to refine your weapon, for example)

I would second a suggestion to increase the availability of obs frags (in fact, it is part of the upcoming update) but I don't like having two currencies that let you choose the enchantment type.

10 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Wouldn't a higher availability of obsidian fragments be a much more satisfactory solution to the problem you pointed out? 

https://www.gatheringro.ch/_forum/index.php?/topic/49282-add-obsidian-frag-to-the-shady-figure-shop-please-suggestion/

There was a suggestion that you could use EBF's to buy Obsidians, but it was denied XD

10 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

I would second a suggestion to increase the availability of obs frags (in fact, it is part of the upcoming update) but I don't like having two currencies that let you choose the enchantment type.

But there's already two currencies that you can use to choose enchantments: Obsidian Frags and gRO Tokens
*crosses fingers that pointing this out won't lead to the gRO Tokens being turned to random enchant too XD*

You are right, my bad. I added the tokens as a kinda extra when the npc was already done, but I doubt they are used that much for enchanting (I even forgot they are part of the npc). And no, they will stay.

Allow me to revise my point in the light of the evidence you pointed out: I don't like three currencies that let you choose the enchantment type :p. Further, the role of obs. fragments as main enchantment material is not endangered by gro tokens, but it would be by emp. fragments.

Tokens are extremely rare and were just included to provide people who have an excessive amount of them with an additional option to spend them on.

Hm but you get Emp Frags on the same time as an Obsidian Frag after WoE though. And WoE (aside from a box or two from Daily Rewards) would be the only place to get Emp Frags while Obsidians, although you need 10, you can get it from Daily Quest C (5 C Coupons), and World Boss (at a small chance), and WoE (aside from a box or two from Daily Rewards again). The price of 250 Emp Frags per enchant would mean you can do this roughly once every 1 week and a half of active WoE

But yea it'll have three currencies as a result, however XD

You like the EBF idea? :D

Ohh that's even better!! Thanks! :D