Sarahey

Please change Loki's Whisper Drop Rate to 1% instead of 0.10% [Suggestion]

There was a suggestion before that asked to have the lowest item drop rate in the server to be 1%. Loki's Whispers (itemID 7019) are one of the things needed to make a Loki's Mask but they drop at only 0.10% from Loli Ruri at the moment. Make this item's drop rate 1% please, as you need 6 of these to help make the mask.

Regards

Sarahan

i like the idea of it staying rare. plus with acc+ and bbgum it wouldnt take long to get them

But everything else that drops at less than 1% was changed though XD

Well at least the ones Violentia @D e M o N compiled. He searched for almost everything that had a below 1% drop rate. I assumed he PM'd GM's afterwards

On 12/8/2017 at 7:34 AM, Kaze said:

i like the idea of it staying rare. plus with acc+ and bbgum it wouldnt take long to get them

While I agree with you, here is what it would look like with bubblegum and Acc+:

0.1% + 100% from bubblegum and +50% from Acc+ = 0.25%

That could take a while to farm..

On 12/8/2017 at 3:38 PM, Hersheys said:

Well at least the ones Violentia @D e M o N compiled. He searched for almost everything that had a below 1% drop rate. I assumed he PM'd GM's afterwards

I posted the items I found in Fixes and Updates

@topic:

+1 !

We can only change drop rates that we know of, so thank you for reporting this item. I don't see why we shouldn't increase the drop chance of the item in question; as has been mentioned, the drop rates of many other items below 1% have been adjusted already. Unless someone can point out why this item in particular deserves a low drop chance (because the quest reward should stay rare, it is too overpowered..etc.)? I don't think so, though.