Sissney

Santa Letter Event 2017

d9c92db26a5399cc7f6971c5496adc71.png

Hiellow Santa!

Its me Sissney.

First of all sorry for the late letter but I have been very busy bothering helping people! And kinda forgot to write to you.

By now you should have already most things finished and all letters read, but I suppose a few late ones will still make the cut; I hope so at least~

Our mailing destributor went on vaccations before we could write our letters! Now we have a new destributor that guaranteed me that they could deliver to the north pole in less than 1 hour; I hope they can so my letter gets to you before everything is complete.

If anything I belive the players will understand if you get their gifts late, so, let's say day 28?

I sincerely hope our letters can still make it!

cuz we'll be sending them eitherway~

P.S - there'll be cookies and milk for you AND all the elfs, if you accept :3

Thaaankies~~~~

xoxo Sissney

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///////////--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sissney

You have got some nerve young lady!

Not only you are on one of the top positions of the naughty list, you even write me to ask to take your letters in!? Even bribe me with milk and cookies!

Not too long ago you also rampaged through my factory to wreck avoc! Although true you also summoned adventurers to help us defeat the Novice Figure... That you brought to life!

Let's see: Sissney - Annoying others; bothering others; being excecively loud; pranking players; tricking people; being an overall pain in the butt; etc etc etc... The list goes on for about five more lines!

On the other hand non the less... You've done so with a pure heart, withouth the intention to harm others. And you're here asking me to take in consideration the players letters, nothing more.

Such a selfless act won't go unnoticed.

Very well. Tell the players they can send their letters, I shall see what I can do. Non the less we are mostly set, and I do not have much supplies left to thinker with; I belive I won't be able to take in more than 2 requests... Perhaps a 3rd if there's a lot of letters...

After checking our storage I'm afraid I'm all out of god items and god ingredients, most mvp cards are also rulled out; I'll try and strike a deal with your Landlord, Mr.Everhard and see if I could obtain some of the cards he sells in his Shop. Lastly my elfs are very tired, and the effort they will put into this is already considerable, so they won't refine any items you may ask for.

The letters written to me will need to contain at least this 3 things: Ingame name, age, and the present they wish for. Real names may also be added if they wish.

I'll only take letters untill the 24th of December, untill 23:59:59 in the night; after that will be too late.

Best regards, Santa Claus.

And the Elfs.

P.S -You better come forth with those milk and cookies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///////////--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how I met your father kids.

Just kidding!

Before anything happy holidays!!!1!!!11!1

*instert wavehorn effect here *

So so, as you've seen, Santa is already on the ropes with all he's been doing, but will still take into consideration a few letters.

He's known for being very strict with his letters, so make sure you follow his instructions carefully! "Ingame name, Age, and item you wish for". No more than 1 item of the same type will be brought, so be carefull with what you ask for!

Considering he is doing this for us, I belive we should at least decorate our letters in some way! No need to be an image, just be imaginative and creative! That might get santa's attention ;3

Here's how it should go in a standart way:

"Dear Santa,

My name is XXX ingame and my real name is XX - I am XX years old.
I'd really like to have an Elephant Hat, it's one of my favourite headgears!
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish.

Yours,
XXX "

Depending on the number of letters there might be 2 or 3 winners; One will be chosen by Santa(the one that appeals to him the most), the second shall be through a random number generator where Santa will place all the letters and pick one randomly. The third will be chosen by the Elfs as they should also have a saying in the matter!

Right, lastly; only one letter for person. I will be doing IP checks, and if anyone is caught doing a double entry, you can be sure there'll be harsh consequences. You've been advised.

Any questions feel free to pm me in here or in Discord; I'll make sure to answear ASAP!

- - - Merry christmas and happy holidays everyone, from the GM Staff! - - -

P.S - Special thanks to Holly Enix, creator of the letter event.

Dear Santa, 

My ingame name is Raftina, 26 years of age. It's been almost 10 years since I started playing gRO and so far it has been a most wonderful experience. For this coming Christmas, I would like to have a Rainbow Sash[1] as a gift for it is my most loved item in gRO. Moreover, I would like to take this opportunity to write to you hoping you will grant a more important wish of mine, that gRO will continue to flourish for the many years to come.

Hoping the generosity of spirit will come to us all.

Yours truly,
Raftina

Dear Santa,

My name is Noah Gabranth (in-game) and my real name is Paeng, 31 years old.
I'd really like to have a Safe Refine Weapon Certificate to +11 or 10 Blessed Weapon Ores. I hope I can get this before the 5% increase in refinement wears off.

Very truly yours,

Paeng/lov2

Dear Santa , 

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas
My in-game name is The Voice and my real name is Ben, 23 years old 
All i want for Christmas (my Birthday) is Costume Wing of Happiness   <3  this is my favorite costume :) From the word Happiness... we all know that Christmas is full of Love and Happiness ^_^  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year GatheringRo 

#StayStrongGro #LoveThisGame

Yours Truly,
The Voice

Dear Santa

My in-game name is iCannon and my real name is Jay, 26 years of age. I've been in the server for quite sometime for now, 12 years and counting. Thank you for the great content and experiences in the server. Leading the guild Aura/Imperial Legion its been an honor playing in this server. All I want for Christmas , +10 weapon and armor safe refine Certificates or 10 weapon blessed ores.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Gathering Ragnarok Online! 

Yours Truly,

Jay /gawi/lv

Dear Santa, 

My in-game name is O r e n and my real name is fiq, 27 years of age. I've been in the server for 7 years. Thank you for the great content and experiences in the server. i would like 10 weapon blessed ores.

Yours Truly,

Fiq /kis

Dear Santa,

I feel kinda old to ask you a gift but you always made me happy during the years, since I was a child I always believed in you and in your hard work. My ingame name is Akeryu and I'm 27 years old (told you I'm not young anymore! but you know it) what I would like to ask is that @Everade will be good during 2018 and listen to our suggestions (<3). Talking about real gifts I'm looking for a Costume Vicious Mind Aura (battleground version) so that I can feel cool like my friend Thanatos :'( so, if you still have one in your bag I'll be happy to leave a Pizza for you in the marketplatz of Althea. Anyway, if you are too busy and out of cool costumes I will be happy with a Costume Cigarette aswell. I know you will do your best to fullfill my wish.

Greetings to the elfs

Sincerely yours, Emanuele.

P.S. my niece has drawn a paint for you, you can see me and my wolf Wolfi on the left, on the right my friend Thanatos, we are rdy to celebrate xmas! 

P.P.S. don't worry about the Pizza, you will find it anyway.

P.P.P.S. please take care of yourself, I suggest you to not eat the cookies of @Sissney, for what I heard they are old of 2-3 years and might hurt your appetite.

20171219_235927.jpg

Dear Santa,

my ingame names aren't really creative, but at least my parents didn't name me just "son". You'll find me grinding ingame as rotahunt, but you can also address me as Robert. With my 25 years of age I'm probably the youngest one on the server. In the true spirit of Christmas, I would like you, Santa, to come visit us on the server and do a series of small giveaways. It could be anything really, from Gift Boxes to costume headgears!

Kind regards

Robert

Dear Santa,

My in-game name is Yzobel/Imperiex and my real name is Yzobel Troy IV, 23 years of age. All i can say is this server have been great to me the environment is awesome. Made friends for keeps. My only wish for them is their good health and safety each and everyday. As for my Wish this coming Christmas! all i want is a  "Costume Great Devil Wings". I hope you can visit me and grant my wish!

Yours truly,

Troy Yzo   /lov2

Dear Santa

My name is Autumn Angel Ingame and my real name is Nathalie. I am a girl from Germany and 24 years old.

I'm quite shy and just made an account to write you this letter! My English isn't the best so I apologize in advance♥ Christmas always meant much to me, because when I was young I believed for a long time in you and you always brought a big smile on my face. The wonderful gifts and the whole spirit of Christmas is so important for me. But since I'm now an adult I see Christmas with other eyes. But always when Christmas events start to happen I feel young again and can fully enjoy Christmas with a big smile. I just want to thank you that you give us the chance to fulfill our wishes.

I really really wish for a long time a RainbowSash[1] I really love this gear, it's so cute and elegant at once. Thank you very much, Santa for this big chance /lov2

Merry Christmas to everyone ♥

Dear Santa,

My name Is Slowarrow Ingame and my real name is Peter. I am 31 years old :-)

I am also a cooker in the real life so u can guess u get the best cookies here :-)))

I'd really really like to have a RainbowSash[1],i know this soound a little bit expensiv for a smal wish but i would like to make the world a bit more colerful /lov2

Hopfully you can fulfill my wish.

Yours,

Peter

Dear santa,
My name is Mew and my real name is Rejean but my husband + friends call me Olga. I am 27 years old

I've been playing for 10 years here in gRO, not so lucky with events! but happily contented waiting for new cute stuff updates from Vote shop or Donate. As of now i just practice Tai chi for my physical recovery and play Final Fantasy XIV online when resting. Currently living in the land of sushi which they dont really celebrate  Christmas *people still work*. Im not really materialistic person but digital instead! *sarcasm*

As much as i'd like for newbies to win instead, i too have wishes ; _ ;

I'd love to have Drooping garm hat to match the season!
but if i dont win i'd still love to donate some of my gears. Can i wish for the server also?

i'd hope Rudo to finally be an ingame pet!

Much love to gRO and to new / loyal players~ Let's celebrate ingame!

PS: What happened to this month's vote shop ;_;

xoxoxoxoxo,

Mew

Dear Claus,

I am Violentia and my real name is Avarice, You will address me as Vio. I am 45 years old.

My behavior this year has been questionable this year. But enough about me.. I hear you are

granting wishes. So I have decided to write you because I want Rainbow Sash for Christmas.

Why you might ask? Because I need it. It is as simple as that. You will find that it is in your best interest

to fulfill my wish at any cost or your precious Mrs. Claus may not be around for another Christmas. /bawi

Regards,

Violentia /bzz

Dear Santa,

My name is HeIIscythe EucIiwood ingame and my real name is Jhamme - I am 19 years old.
I'd really like to have an White Wing (Item ID# 5368 ), it's one of my favourite headgears!
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish.

Yours,
HeIIscythe EucIiwood

Dear Santa,

My name is LG I Roronoa ingame and my real name is Rhol John 16 years old.
I'd really like to have Rainbow Sash[1], that's my wish and this is my favourite Items!

Hopefully you can fulfill my Christmas Wish.

Yours,
LG I Roronoa 

Dear Santa, 

My in-game name is Jiren, I'm 26  years old. I've been in the server for years but only one thing I always wanted and never get my hand of it even I tried many times, it's Excalbur[2] (ID# 63430), I would like to see it on my collection, I hope you can help me to complete and fulfill my dream.

Yours Truly,

Jiren

Dear Santa,

My name is Travis Touchdown ingame and my real name is Daniel (NOT PEDRO SHUNOTWIFU) - I am 24 years old.
I'd really like to have an Rainbow Sash, as its rare and I kinda dont need any headgear at the moment because reasons (shu would prob hack my acc *pls report jk* :c )
Hopefully you can fulfill my wish so I can become all fab and rainbow ~ 

Yours,
Dany 

Dear Santa,

My name is Kaze xD ingame and my real name is Austin! I'm currently 25 years old!

I've been a very good boy this year and I do my best to try to help everyone I can! I'd hope you can take the time to read my letter. To be completely honest I have already received everything I have wanted for christmas so I'd rather help others try to get what they wish for. With that being said I would very much like the headie #5368: White Wing so I can give it away to someone who is very deserving of it! Thank you so much for your time and Sorry you had to see everything @Sissney has done this year. I will try my hardest to keep him in check the coming year!

Yours Truly with Love,

Kaze

Greetings Almighty Majestic Creature of the North Pole - Santa san,
    I am your number two point five fan, Saku. My IGN is ii Saku ii <<-- super original XD. I've been frolicking on this wonderful planet for a little over a quarter of a century now. I would be super ecstatic if I was to receive the Teletubbies Balloon because Happy Balloon is life, Happy Balloon is love, and Happy Balloon is destiny. Sending lots of tofu+ramen for you and the missus this holiday season.
xoxo 
Saku

4ju739.png
2afk6xe.jpg
24f0k29.jpg
2yozcbs.jpg
wiakgk.png

A White Wing Suit [1] with the best possible Mora enchants that you can actually get if you're very lucky, that are currently available:

ExpertArcher 3 (itemID# 4834) in Slot 1
ExpertArcher3 in Slot 2
ExpertArcher5 (itemID# 4836) in Slot 3

Please don't put any enchants mistakenly on the slot where you can put a card in though XD Hahahaha!
My own White Wing Suit [1] is already pretty amazing and has good enchants too but this version you can gift to me will surely surpass it! You didn't mention any restrictions on wishes about enchants, after all! ;p 

...if0cnt.png

1tv41i.png

vpdj7k.png

23s91ee.png

Dear Santa,

My name is Watafaka and my real name is James, 19 years old. I've been playing this server since 2009 
/no1
I'd really like to have some safe refine weapon and armor certificate +10 or 10 blessed weapon ores.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Yours truly,
James /no1/ph