Sarahey

20% Additional Cash Points on December 27-30 because there was no Double Heroism Badge on 24-26 [Suggestion]

From December 24 to 26, there was no Double Heroism Badge. You still got the same amount as usual so it feels like there was no promo during those days. Would it be possible to have the 20% Additional Cash Points on December 27 to 30 too on top of the gRO Gift Box chance promo? I know some friends received some cash gifts by family on December 25 and some want to spend a portion of it on gRO!

It's the holiday season!

Regards

Sarahan /thx

I'm guessing it all has to end by December since it's a Christmas Promotion

4 hours ago, Kaze said:

+1 for the cash point promotion! i was gonna donate again but it was over by time I got my paycheck xD

Oh yea, like Sarah said, some younger people got some family cash gifts on Christmas day. The 20% promo ended before that XD

7 hours ago, Hersheys said:

I'm guessing it all has to end by December since it's a Christmas Promotion

Oh yea, like Sarah said, some younger people got some family cash gifts on Christmas day. The 20% promo ended before that XD

I just wanted to donate again so i could give away some more costumes xD; I ended up giving away $40 worth already

The christmas cash shop event is over.
The battlegrounds event was a little bit delayed due a mistake on my part, but it's currently active.

We may make another cash shop promotion on a later date but have no specific plans for it right now.
There's a big update in our pipeline which we're planning to release as soon as possible.