Aii

BG & Emperium Equipment

Just a little suggestion,

Since most of the instances is hard now, is it possible to make the special effects of BG & Emperium Equipment works outside the PVP and WOE? I think that thing wouldn't make imbalanced.

And I bet most of people using the sets, and it would be convenience if we can use it outside PVP and WOE. 

Thanks for attention.

-1 for this.

In my opinion, all PVP stuffs was designed exclusively to match the PVP environments. If you change this behaviour, I am sure it will affect may aspects of gameplay. For PvM purposes, as we know GM already implement some good PvM equips (such as old shadow handicraft, old rabbit camo, etc) to boost damages against normal mobs.

6 hours ago, symbio said:

-1 for this.

In my opinion, all PVP stuffs was designed exclusively to match the PVP environments. If you change this behaviour, I am sure it will affect may aspects of gameplay. For PvM purposes, as we know GM already implement some good PvM equips (such as old shadow handicraft, old rabbit camo, etc) to boost damages against normal mobs.

Tbh I agree with symbio. Being able to use emp/bg gears would just make it easier for people to solo instances which are intended to be done with a party not solo.

They have been specificaly designed for PvP with no PvE in mind at all.
Enabling them in PvE would probably require us to probably rebalance the entire gear set because of unpredictable present or future effects.

And even if not, they are still entirely designed for PvP only.
There are big differences between PvP and PvE gear, so please don't let us mix things up.

There's so many different gear out there for a reason. /gawi