Slowmotion

Temporal Boots

Question

Hey ppl,gms

i got a please is it maybe possible to decresse the requirements for the bonus(190dex,lux,agi........) on the tem boots .

on the official server is the req for the bonus 120dex,int,agi....   . i know we are a high rate server but if we meet at like the half 150 or 160 dex,luk ,int.....

ppl can make more cool crazy builds . i mean look at the agi boots they are absolutly use less 190agi for the bonus of 1 attack speed ???

with 190 agi u already got 193 attack speed 

hope u understand my please ^^

4 answers to this question

You should consider the fact that 120 is the maximum stats on official servers. And temporal boots were made for level 175/60 characters.

While 190 is high, it is reasonable. Lowering it to 150/160 would be too much.

However,  lowering it to 185 would still be with in reason.

1 hour ago, Slowmotion said:

Hey ppl,gms

i got a please is it maybe possible to decresse the requirements for the bonus(190dex,lux,agi........) on the tem boots .

on the official server is the req for the bonus 120dex,int,agi....   . i know we are a high rate server but if we meet at like the half 150 or 160 dex,luk ,int.....

ppl can make more cool crazy builds . i mean look at the agi boots they are absolutly use less 190agi for the bonus of 1 attack speed ???

with 190 agi u already got 193 attack speed 

hope u understand my please ^^

atk speed is....... fucked up XD

make up the missing attack speed with pots and foods! That's what I do :)

Thank you for the suggestion. I will take a look. I will probably reduce the required stat amount by 5 or 10 for all and increase the bonus for AGI boots.