Sign in to follow this  
Aii

Doram Suggestion

1. Reduce skill cooldown of stoop, hide, and lope especially hide, it can't even unhide by itself since the cooldown of hide is so freaking long, so u need to wait the cooldown just to unhide ur self.

2. Bug when using hide, when using hide, then u warp/jump all our equipments will be stripped off.

3. Give Doram Battlegorund set please, my suggestion is battlelord set, since most of doram skill has long cooldown. (While at it, super novice/super baby also deserves bg set too)

That's for now, thanks.

Suggestion #3 will be implemented with the next update.

Regarding suggestion #1, I will think about it.

The bug will be investigated.

1. +1 to Hide and Stoop CD.

2. It happened to me too.

3. I hope the BG set has variations, I mean there would be each set for Animal, Plant and Sea respectively. Hoping for BG/WOE/Emp weapons too in the future! ♥

Also, can you kindly check Nyang Grass too, after casting it, I can't seem to see the grass effect ( thus you will not know if you're inside or outside, skill description says effect ends when doram steps outside ) and not even sure if it's working fine. TIA! ♥

The Nyang Grass sprite is not supported by our client version, but the effect is working. You will see it once we update to a newer client version in the future.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:44 PM, leaphar said:

add summoner emp weapons, it would be nice if all classes can use emp weapons. 

make wings visible on doram race aswell..