Sign in to follow this  
Yzobel

Exchanger NPC: 5x Total Half-Meg ingredients = 1 Meg

Heya guys!

Half-megs give an opportunity to get a half god item, for those who aren't guild leaders or aren't close friends with guild leaders, but it's still not as strong as the real thing. The ingredients are easier to get. 3 ways to do it: BG, WoE, EBF. But having 5x more the required amount should even out with the effort of going through the sealing quests. If needed be, make it 6x the total ingredients of half-meg. Just another pathway to the god item.

Regards!

Hm there's only 3 WoE active guilds (their WoE 2 counterparts are the same members/leaders) right now. Unless you're close friends with the guild leaders.. they're not just going to randomly trust you with an @changegm so you can get a Meg, I would assume. Not that I would have any use for a Meg anyways since I'm a Ranger XD

I'm not saying that the guild leaders of these 3 guilds are greedy or mean. They're nice, IMO.. but heck I wouldn't just @changegm to some ordinary member either, if I was a guild leader XD

-1 I understand that not everyone can farm the guild chest, but you cannot expect the guild leaders to just go around transferring the leadership to anyone, that's why @Everade made the fragments rewards system to reward all our efforts during WOE ( no one also forces anyone to join a guild and fight for them, so you cannot complain about them farming the chest, it's definitely up to them(leaders) if they will make rotations or salaries). Even if that's the case, I don't think it's reasonable to make an alternative path in making god items. Those god items (aside from the thrill, pride, and enjoyment) makes up the essence of WOE. I think the staffs/devs are also aware of that, that's why they made the half gods for those who want to have it but doesn't have access into getting the real ingredients. 

GOD ITEMS: You want me? Prove your worth and lead the strongest army. (or buy me IF someone is selling the INGREDIENTS LOL)

PS. I'm /sry if I sound rude, but honestly speaking I'm just trying to be direct with my opinion, and I do believe that the devs already considered this, that's why they made an effort into making a system to reward all our efforts in WOE + the half gods + custom items. This is just my opinion, and at the end of the day it's still up to our devs to decide. /ic 

I'm not justifying them getting the loots and not giving you any is OK, but can you do anything about it? Did they force you to fight for them? Why don't you complain to them? LOL. 

Make your own guild then.

u can upload them to ur gameboy and play tetris with it i dont care just trying to say that a leader should be act selfish like that but i still think tetris should be a better choise for u

Lol. Tell it directly to the Guild Leaders and don't cry here. As I've said earlier, make a guild of your own and be the righteous one, do what you think is right, I'll even support you.

In my first post I'm just trying to state my own opinion about TS's suggestion, and I'm not even justifying anything if ever a GL is selfish ( as you say ), what I'm saying is that we cannot just make other paths for god items just because GLs are selfish. LOL.

Stop being so sensitive, and intellectually convey your thoughts.

"Oh, I don't like what he said, I'll just trashtalk him" /meh 

Actually i'm trying to make half megs, but i think i mostly agree with kunett's opinion. He's more reasonable at this point of this argument. 

8 hours ago, KUNETT said:

"Oh, I don't like what he said, I'll just trashtalk him" /meh 

This happens a lot with people who can't argue with good reasoning and its annoying HAHA

Well ive no issue with current guild bout transferring leader power or collecting loot from guild castle. /heh

12 hours ago, Koxy said:

Well ive no issue with current guild bout transferring leader power or collecting loot from guild castle. /heh

Yea, Michi is cool. He even helped Sarah get a Mjolnir

You can ask for your GL for the respective ingredients that you are looking for. They will help you I think? and getting ingredients is kinda low chance to get. :(

easy way to gets god? this is the simplest way, make 3 sash, 3 +14balmung[3], have 3 tao, 3 thana, 3 LK or anything expensive and PUB "B>Full Megs, Full Sleip, Full Briss, Full Mjol= everything u have"

it is easy...

No Pain No gain Bro

Don't be cry if u don't get it from your Guild Leader, you need to be loyal and active if u want to get help from others...

Don't be weak...

51 minutes ago, theomarsmellow said:

easy way to gets god? this is the simplest way, make 3 sash, 3 +14balmung[3], have 3 tao, 3 thana, 3 LK or anything expensive and PUB "B>Full Megs, Full Sleip, Full Briss, Full Mjol= everything u have"

it is easy...

No Pain No gain Bro

Don't be cry if u don't get it from your Guild Leader, you need to be loyal and active if u want to get help from others...

Don't be weak...

That will only happen if someone actually would sell it HAHA