Yzobel

Make Belphe card's Widefreeze chance as high, or at minimum, half as high as Corruption Root/Buwaya card chance autocast

heya guys!

Looking at the script, Belphe card's autocast chance is more than 23 TIMES lower than Buwaya or Corruption Root. If having it equally as high would be too OP because you can wear 2 in accessories (although you can wear up to 8 corruption root), then at least make it half as high as the Buwaya/Corrupt card chance. Right now Belphe is just an over-glorified Bronzering or Scaraba card, yet getting a Belphe card is very rare.

regards!

It is an accessory card though? Which is normally low trigger rate (I think..).

Buwaya is for armor, and Root is for weapon. It would not be fair to compare those cards to an accessory card.

And besides, 3% chance to trigger is quite high. /heh

Spoiler

Belphegor Card = bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,"NPC_WIDEFREEZE",5,3;

Seriously, are you guys even reading the changelogs :o?  As I have said multiple times already, the database does not cover the latest changes to items. The description on the card itself in the game also clearly states the new effects.

Current script:

bonus bBaseAtk,(BaseLevel/10); bonus bMatk,(BaseLevel/10); bonus bHit,(BaseLevel/10); bonus bMaxSPrate,5; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,"NPC_WIDEFREEZE",5,5;

Translates to: 25 ATK, 25 MATK, 25 HIT, 5% MAX SP, 5% chance to basically cast a 100% freeze on anyone in a 29x29 radius when attacked, which is extremely good for an accessory card that is accessible to everyone.

Demon, I am proud of your level-headed attitude here on the forums. Most of the time you are among the few who manage to actually formulate an objective view on the matter.

Oh so it has the same chance as an Errend card. Nice enough /no1

2 hours ago, Rayleigh said:

Demon, I am proud of your level-headed attitude here on the forums. Most of the time you are among the few who manage to actually formulate an objective view on the matter.

*blushes* Thanks Master!! /kis/slur

Emphasis on "most"

Hahahahaha! /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh