lancelot

Emperium Knife Elemental Update

Good day!

Since I saw the update , I have some suggestions that is open for discussion:

1. Emperium Knife currently boosts Water and Fire property. Is it possible if we can add 2 more elements such as wind/earth/Ghost/Holy. Any element of choice will do.

2. Is it possible to give a magic damage boost as well? Around 15~20% bonus?

Thanks for looking!

On 2/25/2018 at 11:57 PM, lancelot said:

Good day!

Since I saw the update , I have some suggestions that is open for discussion:

1. Emperium Knife currently boosts Water and Fire property. Is it possible if we can add 2 more elements such as wind/earth/Ghost/Holy. Any element of choice will do.

2. Is it possible to give a magic damage boost as well? Around 15~20% bonus?

Thanks for looking!

1. Water and fire boosts should be more than enough. Keep in mind that Ninja's/GX can wear 2 Emperium Knives.

2. There is already a boost of 210 MATK.

12 hours ago, D e M o N said:

1. Water and fire boosts should be more than enough. Keep in mind that Ninja's/GX can wear 2 Emperium Knives.

2. There is already a boost of 210 MATK.

1. I'm pushing for wind element if possible. Question why GX tho out of curiosity? Magic gx via soulbreak?

2. Tried pushing a full matk ninja w/ shield and deals 700 damage (via lsi so 700x12=8400 per skill) against empset with farb, no cranial yet. 5~10% then if can. Or just go with the wind element bonus.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:27 PM, lancelot said:

1. I'm pushing for wind element if possible. Question why GX tho out of curiosity? Magic gx via soulbreak?

2. Tried pushing a full matk ninja w/ shield and deals 700 damage (via lsi so 700x12=8400 per skill) against empset with farb, no cranial yet. 5~10% then if can. Or just go with the wind element bonus.

1. I was just pointing out that Ninja/GX's can wear 2 of those daggers. Not that a GX will actually do it. But do keep in mind that there are magic autocast cards such as Skoll Baby. Now combined this with EDP+Olivion. You have magic+physical attack all in one.

2. Adding 15-20% Matk bonus would effectively make Emp Knife stronger than Emp staff.

On 28-2-2018 at 3:27 AM, lancelot said:

Let's have a little look on the last February patch : 

Kagerou/Oboro

- Increased damage of Lightning Spear of ice
- Increased damage of Flame Petals
- Slightly increased damage of Wind Blade

1. I believe the new effect of emp knife is based on those skills. The reason why wind blade only got boosted by a abit is because there's vshield as a choice for anti fire and water.

The gioia is nerfed for a reason but then as in exchange for the following skills : lord of vermillion, thunder storm are boosted  since dec patch. 

As @D e M o N stated... ninja can equips 2 of em. Not to mention... they have the skill to make them anti maya. 

2.It is a personal choice for going full magic build~ people stil deserve the chance to resist it with farb/kaedes etc etc... This is when hybrid type come in plays. 

A knife shouldn't beat a rod,staff,magic book. I'm sure most of you already noticed that even the mage class can equip the emp knife aswell . Otherwise the emp book for example.. wouldnt even be worth to get and wil just getting spider webbed by the sage itself :/