Jump to content
Aii

Suggestion for Taekwon/Star Gladiator

Recommended Posts

Kind of interested to play this job, but honestly it's hard to play, the main reason is its skills.

actually it has good skill with windmill it's good actually, but the main problem is to use its skills we need to normal attack to trigger which is it's hard to do especially in woe with so many people.

I was thinking if it's possible to make it possible to use its skills on click or w/o the stance/normal attack to trigger, that way it would be very good I guess.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aii said:

Kind of interested to play this job, but honestly it's hard to play, the main reason is its skills.

actually it has good skill with windmill it's good actually, but the main problem is to use its skills we need to normal attack to trigger which is it's hard to do especially in woe with so many people.

I was thinking if it's possible to make it possible to use its skills on click or w/o the stance/normal attack to trigger, that way it would be very good I guess.

Thanks.

 

You need to be a Taekwon ranker (Type /taekwon in-game) to be able to use skills without waiting for stance to trigger.

 

Taekwon/Star Gladiators are expanded classes. They are meant to add diversity to the existing classes.

 

However, they are not meant to be able to overpower or compete with the main classes. Some are able to get close though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, why is it when some1 suggesting about taekwon, star gladiator, soul linker, super novice, ninja, oboro/kagerou, rebel it always told that it's expanded classes? Everyone already know they are expanded classes. No need to tell.

The main point is, there's no harm on making it can compete to main class, maybe not as strong as main class, but to the point that it can be useful at least. 

True taekwon ranker can use all skill, but it has no weapon, if it's possible to make emperium ensiklopedia to be usable by taekwon it would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Aii said:

First of all, why is it when some1 suggesting about taekwon, star gladiator, soul linker, super novice, ninja, oboro/kagerou, rebel it always told that it's expanded classes? Everyone already know they are expanded classes. No need to tell.

The main point is, there's no harm on making it can compete to main class, maybe not as strong as main class, but to the point that it can be useful at least. 

True taekwon ranker can use all skill, but it has no weapon, if it's possible to make emperium ensiklopedia to be usable by taekwon it would be good.

 

If someone knows it is expanded class, then they know that expanded classes are limited.

The limited amount of  equippable items for expanded classes should be proof enough.

 

Offensive Taekwon skills are composed of "kicking" enemies. Thus forgoing weapons.

If you really want your Taekwon to equip a weapon, better change class to Stargladiatiors as

They are able to equip books and can use Taekwon skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that's why I'm suggesting.

I don't need reason like "because it's expanded class", everyone already knew it.

I'm suggesting because it would be good to see taekwon class more useful than now.

 

24 minutes ago, D e M o N said:

Offensive Taekwon skills are composed of "kicking" enemies. Thus forgoing weapons.

If you really want your Taekwon to equip a weapon, better change class to Stargladiatiors as

They are able to equip books and can use Taekwon skills.

 

I'm suggesting that star gladiator to be able to use skills w/o stance, and then you said u need taekwon ranker,  then I said taekwon can't use weapon then you said play star gladiator again. Your point is only stating official thing, that everyone already knew.

And my suggestion is out of that, it's either to make star gladiator able to use skills w/o stances or to make taekwon to be able to use emperium ensiklopedia. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aii said:

And that's why I'm suggesting.

I don't need reason like "because it's expanded class", everyone already knew it.

I'm suggesting because it would be good to see taekwon class more useful than now.

 

 

I'm suggesting that star gladiator to be able to use skills w/o stance, and then you said u need taekwon ranker,  then I said taekwon can't use weapon then you said play star gladiator again. Your point is only stating official thing, that everyone already knew.

And my suggestion is out of that, it's either to make star gladiator able to use skills w/o stances or to make taekwon to be able to use emperium ensiklopedia. 

 

 

You made it seem as if you were not aware that what you are suggesting is already possible.

 

The suggestion for taekwon being able to equip emperium encyclopedia was not mentioned until now.

Why is there a need for Taekwon to be able to do what a StarGladiator is already capable of doing?

Do you not see how redundant this is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aii said:

 

True taekwon ranker can use all skill, but it has no weapon, if it's possible to make emperium ensiklopedia to be usable by taekwon it would be good.

 

There, I'm already mentioned..

 

1 hour ago, D e M o N said:

 

Why is there a need for Taekwon to be able to do what a StarGladiator is already capable of doing?

Do you not see how redundant this is?

 

And there's the need, taekwon can be a ranker but a star gladiator can't. and it would be good if a ranker taekwon can use emperium encyclopedia too. can u see why I'm suggesting it now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expanded classes are simply not meant to compete with 3rd classes.
Although we've released several updates / balancings to make these classes more interesting to the players, it's still not an easy task to balance entire classes which are officialy extremely different.

 

Changing skill behaviors usualy requires major source code changes, which is not just a lot of work but extremely difficult.
Which means we have absolute no intentions to change and tweak skills into absolutely different directions just for the sake of making them compete classes they were never meant to compete with.

kRO is currently also working on the next classes, which will make our entire balancings obsolete since we will have to rebalance an entire new class yet again.
The current skills will verly likely change again since they will be balancing the new classes in the first place.

 

And once that class becomes available for gRO players, the current skills might be of no interest anymore.

These are the main reasons why we have no plans on bringing them up to the same level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aii said:

 

There, I'm already mentioned..

 

 

And there's the need, taekwon can be a ranker but a star gladiator can't. and it would be good if a ranker taekwon can use emperium encyclopedia too. can u see why I'm suggesting it now?

 

I tried to be polite about it regardless of your response.

 

Perhaps now you can understand the complexity of what you were suggesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2018 at 11:46 PM, Everade said:

Expanded classes are simply not meant to compete with 3rd classes.
Although we've released several updates / balancings to make these classes more interesting to the players, it's still not an easy task to balance entire classes which are officialy extremely different.

 

Changing skill behaviors usualy requires major source code changes, which is not just a lot of work but extremely difficult.
Which means we have absolute no intentions to change and tweak skills into absolutely different directions just for the sake of making them compete classes they were never meant to compete with.

kRO is currently also working on the next classes, which will make our entire balancings obsolete since we will have to rebalance an entire new class yet again.
The current skills will verly likely change again since they will be balancing the new classes in the first place.

 

And once that class becomes available for gRO players, the current skills might be of no interest anymore.

These are the main reasons why we have no plans on bringing them up to the same level.

Okay then, but how about increasing miracle chance? I guess it's possible and easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×