LKshaye

Bald Hair style pls

I agree some new hairstyles would be nice xD but I'm not sure how much work it would be to even implement new ones. I know even way back new ones were always asked for. 

9 minutes ago, Kaze said:

I agree some new hairstyles would be nice xD but I'm not sure how much work it would be to even implement new ones. I know even way back new ones were always asked for. 

Yeh i don't think its easy and I know gm work on other things first but it would be nice anyway...But since I came back we got some new hairstyles~ I was very happy but nothing interesting for me.

51 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

I would like to get in general more hairstyles~ I mean we even have much but some more wouldnt do any harm ^-^ /lv

I would like to see a bald Autumn Angel. /slur

3 hours ago, Sanaaa said:

One punch man jay wants to look like Saitamaaa! OPPP!

I got bored of the Knit hat :(( 

New hairstyles cost money or are difficult to get, so this is not as easy it may sound.

Perhaps this will provide some comfort:

I am planning to release an NPC that will enchant selected upper costumes with 3% hp/sp or +1 stats enchants. This way, people won't be forced to use costumes that aren't to their liking. It will cost players some zeny to enchant their costumes, though.

There are barely any hairstyles available overall, because spriters are rare, and spriters who created hairstyles even more rare.

I know that there was a bald hairstyle somewhere lurking around back in the days, but it was so low in quality that we decided to not implement it.
Next to that, even though we would get our hands on better quality hairstyles which we would implement, it's still a lot of work to get our current palettes properly working on them.

Also:
If we implement a new male hairstyle, we're always forced to implement another female one as well.

If you find good quality hairstyles for download, please let us know so we can take a look at it.
But we've currently no plans on searching and implementing new ones since there are already plenty available to choose from.
We have already way more than doubled the amount of hairstyles than officialy available. /no1

2 hours ago, Everade said:

There are barely any hairstyles available overall, because spriters are rare, and spriters who created hairstyles even more rare.

I know that there was a bald hairstyle somewhere lurking around back in the days, but it was so low in quality that we decided to not implement it.
Next to that, even though we would get our hands on better quality hairstyles which we would implement, it's still a lot of work to get our current palettes properly working on them.

Also:
If we implement a new male hairstyle, we're always forced to implement another female one as well.

If you find good quality hairstyles for download, please let us know so we can take a look at it.
But we've currently no plans on searching and implementing new ones since there are already plenty available to choose from.
We have already way more than doubled the amount of hairstyles than officialy available. /no1

Ah yes, thats what I thought, that it would be hard. Well for me it's not a big problem but it still would be nice to see new ones. But I understand that its hard to find good quality stuff~ Also I think we got a lot of variety with hairstyle on female, but for male, i (personally) find the most boring and similar Dx But thanks for taking a look over the topic C: /lemme stalk internet for good quality stuff hnng I guess I won't find anything hahaha

lol never thought about this bald hair style cost money. eh yea i saw few years a go it has bald hair style but it was gone :( anyways the idea of some costume enchantment stats is great :D alright but bald > COSTUMES hueuhuehu

If hairstyle is not possible, Bald Costume maybe? Upper headgear. So it can be worn by both male and female classes.

11 hours ago, KUNETT said:

If hairstyle is not possible, Bald Costume maybe? Upper headgear. So it can be worn by both male and female classes.

There's a partially bald samurai headgear already that could be turned into a costume, I guess.. but.. it doesn't blend in too well with the hairstyles and it just looks silly /heh