KUNETT

Shadow Trampling - Kagerou

Shadow trampling is a skill where you uncloak invisible enemies and also making everyone, including the caster, unable to move (kinda similar to sura's cursed circle). The only difference is everyone affected can attack, use skills, and items. Problem is, you have to wait for the duration to end before you can move.In PVM, it's fine cause you can just shadow leap to move, but during woe, if you use it, it will just leave you vulnerable cause shadow leap is disabled. 

My Suggestion is, is there a way we can keep the skill effect but add the option to walk out in expense of canceling the skill effect just like Cursed Circle, and not by just waiting for the duration to end. I don't think it will be very unfair if we do that cause we are just making . I know they are both different skills, I just use CC as a reference skill.

TIA! I hope it's possible. 

11 minutes ago, KUNETT said:

Shadow trampling is a skill where you uncloak invisible enemies and also making everyone, including the caster, unable to move (kinda similar to sura's cursed circle). The only difference is everyone affected can attack, use skills, and items. Problem is, you have to wait for the duration to end before you can move.In PVM, it's fine cause you can just shadow leap to move, but during woe, if you use it, it will just leave you vulnerable cause shadow leap is disabled. 

My Suggestion is, is there a way we can keep the skill effect but add the option to walk out in expense of canceling the skill effect just like Cursed Circle, and not by just waiting for the duration to end. I don't think it will be very unfair if we do that cause we are just making . I know they are both different skills, I just use CC as a reference skill.

TIA! I hope it's possible. 

It is a package deal sir, if you use the skill, you have to take the draw backs as well.

I understand that, I just think that it's too much of a price to pay, or or or or if it's not possible, can we just lower the skill duration from 9 seconds to like 5 seconds? or to any reasonable/fair duration. It's not just the ninja's benifit. I'm just aiming for skill efficiency and balance, cause most of the time those skill drawbacks is too much that a player end up not using the skill or they switch to a class that is on a better tier in the server. 

EDIT: oh,  I saw on some videos, that Kagerou can actually walk while using shadow trampling, but on our server we cannot. So I was wondering if it's just a bug? or was it changed? can someone clarify. Right now on our server the caster (KAgerou) cannot walk during shadow trampling. And I also found out, that shadow trampling supposed to be used as Sight or Ruwach but with the addition of making affected enemies unable to move (they can still use movement skills such as body reloc, back slide, front slide, etc.), they can also ctrl attack, use offensive skills, items during the skill duration. So now, I am thinking that the skill is not working as intended. 

1 hour ago, KUNETT said:

I understand that, I just think that it's too much of a price to pay, or or or or if it's not possible, can we just lower the skill duration from 9 seconds to like 5 seconds? or to any reasonable/fair duration. It's not just the ninja's benifit. I'm just aiming for skill efficiency and balance, cause most of the time those skill drawbacks is too much that a player end up not using the skill or they switch to a class that is on a better tier in the server. 

EDIT: oh,  I saw on some videos, that Kagerou can actually walk while using shadow trampling, but on our server we cannot. So I was wondering if it's just a bug? or was it changed? can someone clarify. Right now on our server the caster (KAgerou) cannot walk during shadow trampling. And I also found out, that shadow trampling supposed to be used as Sight or Ruwach but with the addition of making affected enemies unable to move (they can still use movement skills such as body reloc, back slide, front slide, etc.), they can also ctrl attack, use offensive skills, items during the skill duration. So now, I am thinking that the skill is not working as intended. 

Are you able to use skills while in shadow trampling?

Yes, skill usage is possible to both caster and enemies affected ( except invisibility related skills - for enemies ), it's just that caster should be able to move (base on my research).

31 minutes ago, KUNETT said:

Yes, skill usage is possible to both caster and enemies affected ( except invisibility related skills - for enemies ), it's just that caster should be able to move (base on my research).

Try casting cicada cast-off immediately after shadow trampling and see if you can move.

After some skills are casted, they prevent you from moving for a certain duration, but they  can be canceled  by casting another skill.

Not even a step, it's just the status icon being removed after casting skills but still unable to move.

Also mobility should be available to the caster, just like how we use ruwach and sight - cast and walk.

1 minute ago, KUNETT said:

Not even a step, it's just the status icon being removed after casting skills but still unable to move.

Then you are out of luck. /slur

I guess so.. skill is broken, can't do anything about it /sob better stick to 3rd classes. Thank you for your time tho. /bo