Himalaya

Pro Hunter (Intelligence Exam)

Question

Hi, 

May I ask for your assistant to solve the puzzle of this exam? I already complete 3/4. Thanks

1 hour ago, jchanelle said:

Omg i thought i had netero done but i guess not.. and you said this one is by luck?

Heya @jchanelle, This one is actually quite similar to part of the quest (Mjolnir Seal) 

And this is the quest advice: 

• Note: This part is random and can get frustrating. A tactic to use is to keep hitting his head and then counter. If the first counter fails, start over.
  • Note: Another strategy, similar to the one above, is to attack his head and counter on the first turn. If the counter is successful, continue hitting his head but switch to Dodging, as it has a much higher rate of success than countering. While you will not do additional damage, you will also not take any either. Failed dodges also cost smaller amounts of HP, meaning you can fail five or six times before losing.
  • Note: Another personal strategy is to Hit his legs and Counter on the 1st turns. If successful, then switch to hitting head and dodging. If BOTH of them do not succeed, just cancel out of the dialogue and start over. This way, when they do succeed, you will have a 2 hit lead on the netero.

My personal strategy is when i ( attack his head --> i'll go for dodge )( attack his chest  --> going for a block) ( going for his legs ----> Jump to dodge it) it's like making the right choice of paper, rock and scissor.

Just make sure your first hit and dodging is successful for taking the lead. Otherwise it's better to start over it. Good Luck!

31 minutes ago, Himalaya said:

Yes indeed. I've been spending on this for 2 days now.

What is your in-game name?

Omg i thought i had netero done but i guess not.. and you said this one is by luck?

Just now, jchanelle said:

Netero? The fighting exam?

27 minutes ago, Khaii said:

Heya @jchanelle, This one is actually quite similar to part of the quest (Mjolnir Seal) 

And this is the quest advice: 

• Note: This part is random and can get frustrating. A tactic to use is to keep hitting his head and then counter. If the first counter fails, start over.
  • Note: Another strategy, similar to the one above, is to attack his head and counter on the first turn. If the counter is successful, continue hitting his head but switch to Dodging, as it has a much higher rate of success than countering. While you will not do additional damage, you will also not take any either. Failed dodges also cost smaller amounts of HP, meaning you can fail five or six times before losing.
  • Note: Another personal strategy is to Hit his legs and Counter on the 1st turns. If successful, then switch to hitting head and dodging. If BOTH of them do not succeed, just cancel out of the dialogue and start over. This way, when they do succeed, you will have a 2 hit lead on the netero.

My personal strategy is when i ( attack his head --> i'll go for dodge )( attack his chest  --> going for a block) ( going for his legs ----> Jump to dodge it) it's like making the right choice of paper, rock and scissor.

Just make sure your first hit and dodging is successful for taking the lead. Otherwise it's better to start over it. Good Luck!

Master @KHAI

Can, you check why heal option on Netero on gives 1 HP even though it says 10HP?

10 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Can, you check why heal option on Netero on gives 1 HP even though it says 10HP?

Wil investigate it, thanks for the report. /no1

Guest LaviBookman

Need help on this one too

Guest TaKA

Need help on this one tia

IGN: xTaKAx