Nicocaine

Pharmacy Skill (level 10)

Question

I have seen a lot of genetics as of late thus the increase demand of Acid Bottle and Bottle Grenade for Acid Demo. There is a way to get those bottles which involves Heroism Badge from Battle ground.

1 Heroism Badge = 40 pcs of Acid Bottle

1 Heroism Badge = 40 pcs of Bottle Grenade

Those who do not go Battle Ground there is another option which is to make it yourself. The problem is that it takes ages to make a lot bottles because once you use the Pharmacy Skill (level 10) it only gives you one bottle  (which is intended based on the original script). The suggestion is to make the skill work as Mix Cooking Skill so it would be easier to make bottles in less time.

10 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

How about #NoDualAnymore
BAHAHAHHAHA

Ask friend for link?

Ask other friend for Taekwon to be in Party?

4 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

Yeah u could but stil, bleh.
Dosent it cost more? Like alc or so..

The user does not need the materials to create everything. However, all of the manuals are still required to be in the inventory, and the user must have at least 200 medicine bowls and 200 empty bottles. As of 6/30/13, the user can choose to create only one of the three items at a time. This seems to work for Alcohols and Acid Bottles, but not Bottle Grenades.

1 minute ago, D e M o N said:

The user does not need the materials to create everything. However, all of the manuals are still required to be in the inventory, and the user must have at least 200 medicine bowls and 200 empty bottles. As of 6/30/13, the user can choose to create only one of the three items at a time. This seems to work for Alcohols and Acid Bottles, but not Bottle Grenades.

Ahhhhh i see!
Thankies vio, im not good at pot making or soooo thats why i asked XD FML

1 minute ago, Autumn Angel said:

Ahhhhh i see!
Thankies vio, im not good at pot making or soooo thats why i asked XD FML

No problem noob! /slur

@D e M o N  I have actually made a guide for that (Link) and it was when we could still dual. In fact I have consider that idea but then again since there is no dual anymore the only way is to create those bottles yourself. Asking friends could be also an option but I doubt that people would stick around when you are trying to create around 10k-30k set of bottles.

True, i mean you have to consider that you have to click each time ur skill for just one bottle. Could be annoying if you make a bunch.
I can remeber that it was allready annoying for me to make 200 ea /pif

And lets be honest... as genetic you need ALOT bootles /abs