Kazalus

Petition: Sorcerer Revamping

Question

Dear GatheringRO Team,

Sorcerers have been nerfed a lot in the past patches making them quite useless in many situations. I've seen only a few people play Sorcerers (all the more new players who can't afford expensive gear). It's quite a shame for players who invest so much time in playing/practicing a Sorcerer only to find that their strategies and hard work all crash down due to a single patch. Let's see how badly the Sorcerer has been buffed/nerfed, shall we? (Most recent going down [based on forum posts]).

Psychic Wave: 

• "New Instances" Update [Posted July 16]: (-)Reduced Psychic Wave damage, (-)Slightly reduced chance to crystallize the enemy when using the Diamond Dust skill, (+) Increased Cloud Kill damage. There were one nerf, one minor nerf, and one buff on this patch.
  • "Major Client Update" Update [Posted May 6]: (-)Reduced Thunder Storm damage. There was only one nerf on this patch.
  • "Althea Renovation" Update [Posted March 6]: (+)Slightly increased Diamond Dust damage. There was only one minor buff on this patch (but a buff nonetheless).

Off all the most recent 25 patches, the Sorcerer class was mentioned thrice. Off all those three mentions, there were a total of 2 nerfs, 1 minor nerf, 1 buff, and one minor buff.

You might be asking, "Why is this so bad?" or "These nerfs are not as bad as the ones on our class etc". This is bad because you need to take into account that when you attempt to balance one class (take for example you nerf the Sorc), you affect the other classes as well by giving them a specific edge against the nerfed class. My older brother once managed a server and he told me that "When you nerf one class, the other classes get buffed against that nerfed class." It's called balancing for a reason and the Sorcerer class has been thrown so low, that it's rare to see a Sorcerer in the leaderboards of PvP. I made guides for Sorcerers to encourage people to play the class with taste and style: to show that Sorcerers don't just use 2 skills to kill people. One should also know that there is what you call a Kades Card which already makes the Sorcerer class a joke because the Sorcerer class revolves around the elements Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and occasionally Neutral. Nerfing the skill "Psychic Wave" was the cherry-on-top for the nerfs. Cloud Kill is useless against most classes because they just simply walk out of it. Royal Guards have Earth Drive, Suras have Body Relocation, Shadow Chasers have Escape AND Feint Bomb, and PLAYERS JUST NEED TO EQUIP A DETALE CARD OR PROFESSOR CARD TO GET RID OF THE SPELL. Probably the only classes that can't get out of the Cloud Kill is if you Spider Web/Vacuum Extreme them. But wait, Vacuum Extreme's duration is reduced by strength and most classes without escape mechanisms have high strength such as Guillotine Crosses, Rune Knights, and Mechanics. It's a joke skill even against other magic users because Warlocks simply cast Ganbantein <.< . Like seriously, Spider Web gets countered easily by the Marine Sphere Card which anyone can use. Why does it counter the web? Because Magnum Break inflicts a tiny amount of Fire Damge on yourself and the web breaks when you get hit by Fire damage. I forgot to mention that "buff" wherein the Crystallization effect would increase the next Wind-Element damage taken. But wait, Thunder Storm was nerfed and Varetyr Spear is still useless! Yay!

All I'm trying to say is that the Sorcerer class needs to be revamped. I'm not asking a super-duper-op-buff-that-breaks-the-game, I'm just requesting a review on the Sorcerer class on behalf of the players who love playing this versatile class and invested effort on the mastery over this class. I also request this review on behalf of the new players who wish to start of their journey with this beautiful class.

Sincerely yours,

Kazalus

PS: Nerf the Doram class' weird damage armor. It's almost impossible to damage them in PvP.

+1 for this
Sorc isalready hard to use effectively for certain reasons. But the thing i don't get here is that they keep nerfing the "Squishy" classes while keep on buffing the "Tanky" classes or at least the gears that the tanky classes use specially damage wise. There is a reason why classes are squishy and there is a reason why other classes are tanky. In almost every other game that i know, the glass-cannon classes are the ones who deal heavy damages, and that's a reason why they're glass-cannons, while tankers can only deal average damage compared to a squishy character even with a quite difference in the quality of equips they use. Not to mention magic classes doesn't really benefit much from god items that the game has to offer. Same goes to warlocks, they just keep getting nerfed and nerfed when it's just damn easy to counter the character with just simple switching of gears (switching imo is one of the essence of pvp in the game). Also warlocks are already so vulnerable and low hp, warlocks can't really wear high wizard card cause they need to wear 2 kiels for their spam rate which means mdef pretty much messes them up already, and the game already has unreasonable gears or cards that add ridiculous mdef. I do hope balancing take more things to be put into consideration.

Magic classes beat the damage of RK and RG for a reason. RK and RG get high hp easily, and defensive skills (prestige, hagalaz, millenium shield) for a reason,  and rather think how to fight back magic classes with basic research, experiment and switching than to complain that magic classes deal better damage than those tanks cause they are squishier and has lesser hp for a reason. But sadly, those tanky classes deal quite far more heavier damage than magic classes on the server while also being more tankier and having more defensive skills. I hope character updates are more reasonable and logical.

These damages were buffed before they were nerfed. Specially Thunderstorm, which receive a massive buff.

Lightning Bolt and Thunderstorm are both supposed to inflict 100% matk per bolt.

And yet Thunderstorm is doing about 3-4 times more damage than Lightning Bolt, when in fact they are suppose to be doing the same damage.

Crystalization from Diamond Dust gives gives Sorc's a big advantage . It gives several seconds of free hits or debuffing enemy.

If someone uses Kades card, use Napalm beat or any ghost magic. And supplement the damage with neutral physic wave and killing cloud.

If someone escapes Killing Cloud+spiderweb/extreme vacuum, Soul burn them and repeat. If soul burn fails and hits you, use soul exchange on them.

If someone escapes Spider Web, combine it with other skills: Arullo+Extreme Vacuum+Dispell, then spider web again.

Seriously, even with these nerfs, Sorc is still easily one of the strongest and most versatile in PvP.

I dont have alot knowledge about sorcs or dont even play one as main BUT i kinda need to agree with @D e M o N

Sorcs are kinda op if you play them right, they wreck me alwayxs in WoE...when i see them i run if they let me../abs

I think there are reasons for the admins/gm to nerf sorcs from time to time, even if they are squishy...they deal alot dmg if you play them right + right eq.

Hmm i mean i see it on my friends who play sorc.. they are kinda OP in my opinion :3
But this are just my thoughts on it, since im not a sorc player and see the other side..beeing attacked by one

/blush

28 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

I dont have alot knowledge about sorcs or dont even play one as main BUT i kinda need to agree with @D e M o N

Sorcs are kinda op if you play them right, they wreck me alwayxs in WoE...when i see them i run if they let me../abs

I think there are reasons for the admins/gm to nerf sorcs from time to time, even if they are squishy...they deal alot dmg if you play them right + right eq.

Hmm i mean i see it on my friends who play sorc.. they are kinda OP in my opinion :3
But this are just my thoughts on it, since im not a sorc player and see the other side..beeing attacked by one

/blush

Sorc also have the following abilities:

Ability to heal with Warmer skill

Reduce Enemy SP to 0 with Soul burn (If it fails, sorc only needs 5 sp for Soul Change or  Indulge, which restores 50% SP)

Make Melee/Long Range physical damage miss 75% of the time with Wall of Fog

Poison and Neutral Magic attacks if someone use Kades

Trap Players with Spider Web + Extreeme Vacuum

Block ALL AoE / ground trap skills

Dispell players

And many more...

Just that skill set alone on GatheringRO, Sorc is extremely strong. Sorc needs some reduction in abilities. xD

+1 for this master kaza

i know you all who not agree becuz sorc have many debuff like soul burn / spider web / dispell etc

but you know that exactly what sorc is, but in exchange they have less burst damage in counterpart of its other class Warlock

warlock have many burst damage like Tetra Vortex / Comet / Crimson Rock etc

and sorc have been nerfed a lot like that psychic wave especially

thats for PvP aspect now for PvM

i think i dont have to explain it again since PvM is more like PvP spam Psychic wave or do the rotation like master kaza way

but it have been nerfed too and now that instance  more harder than before

yes i know that instance has been maked harder so ppl would not solo and go team up instead

but how bout GMT? that instance is for SOLO and i think it become harder too

and the psychic wave and the other thing have been nerf too its rly hard to keep up even with other instance

believe me bro sorc is hard to master you must know the timing , the rotation skill , the positioning and such and such

but becuz its hard if we can master it dont you think it should rewarding to the player who master it?

if you still not convinced soul burn and other can be negated by GTB and i dont thinkg GTB is that expensive in vio price list

and not everyone can aford goldring

54 minutes ago, mvp_kost said:

+1 for this master kaza

i know you all who not agree becuz sorc have many debuff like soul burn / spider web / dispell etc

but you know that exactly what sorc is, but in exchange they have less burst damage in counterpart of its other class Warlock

warlock have many burst damage like Tetra Vortex / Comet / Crimson Rock etc

and sorc have been nerfed a lot like that psychic wave especially

thats for PvP aspect now for PvM

i think i dont have to explain it again since PvM is more like PvP spam Psychic wave or do the rotation like master kaza way

but it have been nerfed too and now that instance  more harder than before

yes i know that instance has been maked harder so ppl would not solo and go team up instead

but how bout GMT? that instance is for SOLO and i think it become harder too

and the psychic wave and the other thing have been nerf too its rly hard to keep up even with other instance

believe me bro sorc is hard to master you must know the timing , the rotation skill , the positioning and such and such

but becuz its hard if we can master it dont you think it should rewarding to the player who master it?

if you still not convinced soul burn and other can be negated by GTB and i dont thinkg GTB is that expensive in vio price list

and not everyone can aford goldring

Sorc does not need any buffs, in fact there should be some adjusts made to Sorc so it isn't super strong on gRO.

Also, even though the fair price for GTB is 200-300m, players sell it for 500m or so..

And other players seemingly comply with it. >_<

Personally, I don't want a major BUFF on the Sorcerer, we just need a readjustment on the nerfs and buffs. It sounds easy to most people how Sorcerer class if played right will destroy people but the efficiency is no longer there. We have mostly Suras dominating the burst damages (they're both tanky and deal a lot of damage) we got RGs who can both defend themselves with powerful buffs and skills and deal a lot of damage too, RKs have their DB, IB, Clashing Spiral, Hundred Spears, you name it. Not many opt for the Sorcerer class because there are other classes who deal a similar amount of damage and have higher survival rates. 

@D e M o N you're not wrong at all with the Sorcerer's versatility but those abilities such as Dispel, WoF, Spider Web, Soul Burn etc. but you should know that many classes and GTB counter those type of skills. Take for example if a Sorc goes up against a WL, they can always Ganbantein. They can also WI you and kill your Elemental (and even you) before you can act, Sura's nowadays can FO you without failing often even if you're in the Wall of Fog(WoF), Spider Web is also removable with LP (which is ridiculous), Soul Burn often is like playing Russian Roulette. You're also speaking in a mind of someone who already knows how to use the Sorcerer class' abilities. What about those who are starting off as a Sorcerer? It's unattractive to most players to keep dying against people who you can't even hit with your spells! @mvp_kost is right as well, not every new player can buy a GRB early on. All the more those new players who can't afford stuff like a +15 Crimson Rod with godlike cards or High Wizard card to counter Hagalaz Runes of the RK. Even with high-level gears, it's still quite hard to go up against classes with the correct resist. I mean, Psychic Wave and Killing Cloud alone doesn't deal a lot of damage if you just use those skills to battle someone with a Kades. They can always just use an LP card such as a Detale or a Professor card. 

Sorcerer class are so easy to counter and I strongly believed that they were balanced and rebalanced in the wrong places. They need to be readjusted for both new players and veterans to both play well and enjoy the class. Like I said, we don't need major buffs- just a rebalancing that the class will be relevant for people to actually have the motivation to play it.

5 hours ago, D e M o N said:

These damages were buffed before they were nerfed. Specially Thunderstorm, which receive a massive buff.

Lightning Bolt and Thunderstorm are both supposed to inflict 100% matk per bolt.

And yet Thunderstorm is doing about 3-4 times more damage than Lightning Bolt, when in fact they are suppose to be doing the same damage.

Crystalization from Diamond Dust gives gives Sorc's a big advantage . It gives several seconds of free hits or debuffing enemy.

If someone uses Kades card, use Napalm beat or any ghost magic. And supplement the damage with neutral physic wave and killing cloud.

If someone escapes Killing Cloud+spiderweb/extreme vacuum, Soul burn them and repeat. If soul burn fails and hits you, use soul exchange on them.

If someone escapes Spider Web, combine it with other skills: Arullo+Extreme Vacuum+Dispell, then spider web again.

Seriously, even with these nerfs, Sorc is still easily one of the strongest and most versatile in PvP.

Have you even tried the spam rate for napalm beat and its actual damage even when enemy is using kades?

Killing cloud + spider web enemies when they can kinda just kill you quickly when you get in that range cause you don't really posses much threat anymore?

Even challengeur, one of the top ranking sorcerers nowadays can't really compare his damage to other chars, like diamond dust it can hardly go above 150k per cast while easily reduced when OB can easily go 200k and faster spam rate, or it can hardly compare to the damage of Dragon Breath (reduce card of DB and DD are kinda the same but DB still stays with higher damage and both AOE) while psychic wave indeed can reach 200k damage but for 7 slow hits hitting 30-50k each which you can just earthdrive or landpro or dodge with GTB, or just suckily get a way from its range and just get hit by 2-3 hits of it while these damages of "Tankers/High HP chars" deal that high and just hit you instantly. The nerfing of dwigh card together with psychic wave is just kinda fishy, if it was only dwigh card it will kinda be okay for sorcs. That "buff" from diamond dust that makes "wind element" damage deal twice damage when crystallized is just another bait to make sorcerers into using Gioia so these unfairly strong damaging TANKS can just kill them quicker.

5 hours ago, Autumn Angel said:

/blush

I wonder who among your friends is an OP Sorc LOL

6 hours ago, D e M o N said:

5 hours ago, D e M o N said:

Sorc also have the following abilities:

Ability to heal with Warmer skill

Reduce Enemy SP to 0 with Soul burn (If it fails, sorc only needs 5 sp for Soul Change or  Indulge, which restores 50% SP)

Make Melee/Long Range physical damage miss 75% of the time with Wall of Fog

Poison and Neutral Magic attacks if someone use Kades

Trap Players with Spider Web + Extreeme Vacuum

Block ALL AoE / ground trap skills

Dispell players

And many more...

Just that skill set alone on GatheringRO, Sorc is extremely strong. Sorc needs some reduction in abilities. xD

Crystallization will give them a big advance? Have you actually done any research about how to counter crystallization? :(

As kazalus said, soul burn is a risky skill which has a chance of backfiring at you and even with the indulge skill, it has a delay before sp actually regenerates which makes sorcs kinda more fragile for a period of time.

Stop talking about how easy it is to napalm beat cause it doesn't really deal significant damage now even against kaedes users not to mention it needs kiels to be spammable. Indeed you can make it stronger by wearing gioia but even without wearing gioia you already put yourself to so much risk on trying to use napalm beat on its range which you'd have to go so near to the enemy to deal sucky damage, what more risk would it take if you're using gioia on napalm beat's short range? Do you even see how much resist we have on the server right now? Too much mdef, customed farbjodur card with many customed neutral resist you can combine it with, such as werewolf card, to cover its weakness etc. The update already shutdown its neutral magic with the nerf of dwigh card + psychic wave nerf. I don't kinda understand why psychic wave has to get nerfed too. 

Magic classes here are already forced to wear GRB most of the time which these other chars can just add thara frog card or the OP King Poring card to their shield while magic classes stays squishy and vulnerable.

You can't really elaborate all of the skills on this? That's something every class has, their own set of skills. We're talking about the balance here.

Maybe you should try out using sorc against decent players and beating them before you keep writing smart. I know you also use sorc and you did fought decent players but i keep seeing you throwing out your own skulls and it was even before the nerf. Try actually using the char on how you'd play good with it before making your own assumptions just by reading it's skill's description cause for sure in just a few matter of time you'll just go back to relying on your bloodlust playing your SC.

12 hours ago, Kazalus said:

PS: Nerf the Doram class' weird damage armor. It's almost impossible to damage them in PvP.

what do you mean by that? /hmm

-1 to this.

The thing is, from when I went to hiatus and I went back, there's nothing really major that changed except for the fact that Thunderstorm deals a freaking huge amount of damage now, almost outdamaging Sorcerer skills and it even has a very short cooldown.

Kades to Sorc is the Farb to WLs. There's neutral Psychic Wave too and Napalm Beat. Cloud Kill and Poison Buster.

Detale and Prof cards are not much of a big deal too, since you can cancel LP with your land spells or can even make use of the LP bypass gimmick.

This is speaking mostly on PvM side (coz my internet sucks and can't say much about WoE), but the damage output a Sorc can deal out is good enough as it is - I can handle most instances without problem even the MVPs in it.

For all that, I think Thunderstorm is op loool

Just my two cents.

9 minutes ago, Gacha said:

what do you mean by that? /hmm

There was this Doram in BG who'd get some sort of buff when I'd cast a spell on her (looked like a reflect shield animation) and suddenly, all my spells won't have any effect.

21 minutes ago, Autumn Angel said:

Hmm maybe, they just know how to play professor prop, and have equip for each situation. Thats all.

I do hope you're not implying that i'm making such remarks and suggestions cause i don't know how to play sorcerer properly and that i am under geared with my sorc :D

24 minutes ago, Kazalus said:

There was this Doram in BG who'd get some sort of buff when I'd cast a spell on her (looked like a reflect shield animation) and suddenly, all my spells won't have any effect.

That must be Tuna Party

Spoiler

Places a temporary buff on a single target that blocks every form of both Physical Damage and Magical Damage until its durability wears off. The amount of damage blocked depends on the caster's Max HP and will be doubled if Spirit of Sea is learned.[source1][source2[

From what I read it was supposed to be 50% of caster's max hp, but we're having 10% of caster's max hp here and it lasted for 30 seconds. You just have to deal more damage to remove it before the duration.

50 minutes ago, Sanaaa said:

I do hope you're not implying that i'm making such remarks and suggestions cause i don't know how to play sorcerer properly and that i am under geared with my sorc :D

Thats exactly not what i sayd/meant.

Since i am a noob on sorc, and i dont mind saying it. I just saw/talked to my friends and saw it.
I simpley answeared your questions :C

Another thing is that, in almost all other servers, including official ones.
Sorcs were never the damage dealer types like how it is in ours - they mostly offer support and crowd control mostly and just additional AOE damage.

But I'd have to agree that RKs and RGs are a pain in the ass. They are so hard to kill and they deal an insane amount of damage.

If Sorcerers are identified as supports/combat supports in other servers, why not make their support skills more needed? Like maybe buff the level 5 Dispel to pierce spell immunity and remove that immunity for a short duration? That way, people will be encouraged to support in WoE as well as have an impact regardless of equips?

ho ho ho don't ask to boost sorcerer damage.. its an OP class. its OP already even w/out good equipment, the skill, the defence, everything!

take note we have tried using all kind of reduce damage items/equipment to counter sorcerer skills, but all failed, it still dealing high damage even using the BEST GEAR AND REDUCE ITEMS/EQUIPMENT!, plus if the user has a talent and he/she really knows allot of things about playing that class..

1 hour ago, Kazalus said:

If Sorcerers are identified as supports/combat supports in other servers, why not make their support skills more needed? Like maybe buff the level 5 Dispel to pierce spell immunity and remove that immunity for a short duration? That way, people will be encouraged to support in WoE as well as have an impact regardless of equips?

and that will never happen,  WOE/ and BG is a team play buddy. each class has unique abilities, that they can use to support their team members, not only sorcerer will handle all those things you are saying. you can still support your members just like everyone do,

take a look on the bright side buddy, sorcerer has a lot of skills to choose, and try to ask your opponent to wear kades card and compare your damage w/ and w/out that card and other reduce items.. before you ask something about boosting the damage and support skills, and think if that's fair to other classes.

43 minutes ago, leaphar said:

ho ho ho don't ask to boost sorcerer damage.. its an OP class. its OP already even w/out good equipment, the skill, the defence, everything!

take note we have tried using all kind of reduce damage items/equipment to counter sorcerer skills, but all failed, it still dealing high damage even using the BEST GEAR AND REDUCE ITEMS/EQUIPMENT!, plus if the user has a talent and he/she really knows allot of things about playing that class..

and that will never happen,  WOE/ and BG is a team play buddy. each class has unique abilities, that they can use to support their team members, not only sorcerer will handle all those things you are saying. you can still support your members just like everyone do,

take a look on the bright side buddy, sorcerer has a lot of skills to choose, and try to ask your opponent to wear kades card and compare your damage w/ and w/out that card and other reduce items.. before you ask something about boosting the damage and support skills, and think if that's fair to other classes.

The Dispel thingy was just thingy was just  a suggestion, and I didn't ask for a Sorcerer damage buff, but rather a revamp or review of what things have been buffed or nerfed. Also, what do you define as "best gear"? Have you ever heard of 100% water resist?

Actually there is nothing wrong about what he said. he just wants a small buff and thats it but for me, sorcs should be the sustain dps/disabler of the guild and not bursty one. since they are handed with set of skills and rotations. so it will be fun rather than pressing 1 skill to kill an enemy. Beside we all forget that there are ROLES in each guild. Back in the day there are these "JOBS" they are good at, for example, did u see a support genetic? everyone seems like to kill rather than support a guildmate. there are no longer JOBS in the server, only killing. That is why @Everade put some new sets in order to fulfill that goal that one day there will be someone who plays as a support , a tank, an ADC, or a Sustain DPS. Each role should be fulfill within those sets made and customize by our Admin. If you are angry that you are not able to kill a super tanky RG for a sorc/wl/gene in woe then you are the problem, as you can see, they are built for tanking rather than killin ppl, there are a lot of builds, sets of items and custom items which are doable for each class. Come on ppl, my RK dies in 1 set of Sorc skill before now I die in 2 sets of skills of the sorc, am I nub? they still hurts like hell with kades and still I play. Just test, invest, innovate  builds. be creative. There is no harm investing a zenies for your theories and stuffs if it pays in the long run. Cheers mate and have fun. 

i just want to tell that "please nerf king poring card" that card is way to OP XD, or there is malfunction of script? because with only using that card, you don't need another reducs card seriously. Please consider that

and +1 to jay hahahaha

in addition please consider buff "Ninja and Gunslinger" this one is already really being forgotten...

Edited by theomarsmellow
I have new idea!!!

3 hours ago, LKshaye said:

Just test, invest, innovate  builds. be creative. There is no harm investing a zenies for your theories and stuffs if it pays in the long run. Cheers mate and have fun. 

+999 on this, there was some time where i used to buy 30+ sets of bio musco weekly and with its price it kinda hurts my pocket but indeed it's worth it for me

3 hours ago, LKshaye said:

Come on ppl, my RK dies in 1 set of Sorc skill before now I die in 2 sets of skills of the sorc, am I nub? they still hurts like hell with kades and still I play.

But with this i don't agree man. Indeed with proper test we can also build on how to counter classes. Few hours ago i showed it to some of your fellow guildies and other people on pvp room including vio and "Challengeur" sorc. We all know how good and strong Challengeur is with his sorc which makes him an ideal test subject, but i just had to wear farbjodur card + werewolf card + valk shield with gtb. I made their elemental skills like Diamond Dust etc. deal like 10-20k per cast on me only while their psychic wave only dealt so low on me (Challengeur 30-40k per psychic wave hit, Celia Alde 15-18k per hit) computing their overall psychic wave hit (which is 7x) on me will only deal like 100k-280k on me not to count the miss hit that i'd get from GTB and in woe i'll be able to just move away from the other hits since it hits kinda slow. Their elemental skills deal barely any damage while  psych wave overall damage will just 280k max won't really kill a RK in even 4 sets with the 1.5m hp i had on my RK. Your 1 set / 2 set dead RK is kinda bullshit for me even if you were just wearing kades for reduction, there's no way a sorcerer can do that against a RK with kades + tao hitting around 2m hp, and yes i use both Sorcerer and RK and also did tests that's why im confident enough to say this. There are already so much stuffs that are in Gro to combine element resists, and also it's kinda easy now to get ridiculous mdef with the stuffs implemented like executioner set or king poring card etc. and i know sorcerers can do wear hwiz card tho it's a fact that warlocks need their spamming ability to be effective which hinders them from using hwiz and is kinda funny why it keeps getting nerfed at the same time.

I'm not specifically just into this Sorcerer thing since my only concern here is the nerfing of psychic wave together with dwigh card which is kinda too much for me since the skill nerf isn't even "Slighty nerfed" which means the nerf is kinda big and its indeed clear that it was big (Dwigh card nerf is kinda understandable), but what i particularly want is proper balancing of characters because its kinda obvious here that "Tankers" or high HP chars here can just easily outdamage "Squishy" low hp glass-cannon chars which is kinda unreasonable for me. Then again, to me characters are tanky and high hp for a reason, while others are squishy and low hp for a reason.