Everade

Emperium Breaker Test

Item Preview

This NPC can be found in the north-west part of Althea (Althea Guide -> Emperium Test).
He will teleport you to your personal breaking test room instance where you get the option to summon an Emperium for your personal speed test.

Item Preview

In said room you will be able to buff yourself by talking to the service NPC with Blessing, Increase Agility, Enchant Weapon: Shadow Element and, if you are a Guillotine Cross, Enchant Deadly Poison.

The NPC displays your personal best record as well as the top ranked breaker as a comparison to your latest achievement.
This new service costs 5 Silver Coins per entry, which includes unlimited Emperium respawns and free buffs for as long as you stay.

Identifier NPC
- He is back available in our Supply Shop and now supports unidentified items with random options such as Crimson Weapons
- The base prize of Magnifiers have been increased

Misc Updates

- Fixed Party death icon
- Fixed several item and item combo effects
- Tons of core related updates, bug and crash fixes
- Fixed several clothing color issues
- Implemented/Updated several NPCs
- Fixed HP Regeneration of Celines Ribbon

Malangdo Culvert Instance
- Added option to pay the rental entry item with zeny instead of silvervine fruits, just like with the octopus cave.
  The instance creating NPC (Missing, the Cleaner) now offers you this new option.

Skill Updates
- Spiritual Sphere Absorption should still take the spheres from the target even if Cursed Circle is used on the caster.
- Fix of the magic attack bonus of the skill Insignia which was not increasing.

The fishing summer event has ended.

If you enjoy GatheringRO and this update in particular, please show it by leaving a review on Ratemyserver!
We appreciate the support!

Guild storage has been temporarily deactivated as we're investigating an issue causing the server to loop endlessly.
We're working on a fix asap.

fixed

3 hours ago, Everade said:

Malangdo Culvert Instance
- Added option to pay the rental entry item with zeny instead of silvervine fruits, just like with the octopus cave.
  The instance creating NPC (Missing, the Cleaner) now offers you this new option.

I tried talking to Missing, the Cleaner isn't giving me an option to buy anything and instead saying that I do not have Seagod's Protection like before.

Thanks for the update.

Server is back online

- Fixed Guild Storage opening issue
- Fixed Celines Ribbon HP Regeneration bug
- Increased possible character event queue to prevent events from not triggering at all

That's weird. I tried it just now. I have PT lead. and tried in on a another char and my friend did too. 

It still shows this:

image.png.23e4b04b47d77db9b774a8a1b42fdca6.png

I also tried equipping only Thanos Staff + Celine's Ribbon (with my health not full)

I'm still only getting SP per magic kill. (still works when independently equipped)

Thanks again.