Sign in to follow this  
Guest Saint Kel

Forgot Password

Question

Guest Saint Kel

I cant remember my password on my account so i clicked on "forgot password". I remember the email that i used on my account and the password of it. However i cant access my email because i forgot the security answer on the securitt question. Is it possible that you know the reset password of my accouNt? 

2 answers to this question

Hey there Kel

I'm sorry but i don't understand your question. What do you mean with *reset password*?
Upon using the reset password feature, you will have to click onto the link sent by the automated system to be able to set a new password.

First and foremost, we need to know about which account you're talking about, so we require at least the username to check anything out.
And we also need to know if you're talking about the forum or an ingame account, so we're searching at the right spot. /no1

However please do NOT share your username here in public.
Please send me a private message on the forums or send an email directly to -> [email protected]

Sidenote:
It is crucial that you can access your email account, otherwise you need to proof that you're the actual owner of said account.
However that's in most cases not possible which means we may not be able to help you out.

Due security reasons we're not allowed to handout any personal account information to strangers.

So the easiest and best way to retrieve your account will be by first getting back access to your email account.

Guest Saint Kel

Reset password that Im referring to is the "forgot password" that I did to my account. And im talking to an ingame account. I'll email you my username. The email address that I used here on my gRO account wasnt used for like 6-7 years already. I still know my email and it's password, but just like what I have said it's asking for a security question wherein I cant remember the answer. I will email you my username. By the way, I was the one who messaged you thru fb regarding this matter. Hehe