Sign in to follow this  
Kazalus

About last WoE...

Question

A few minutes before WoE ended, the server crashed causing a couple of last minute breaks to fail and all the more, WoE rewards (fragments, potential chests, items) to be forfeited. Will there, under any circumstances the WoE participants be compensated? 

8 answers to this question

Rewards have now been calculated and handed out according to the data available from before the crash.
The data may not be entirely complete but should compensate your efforts during your last WoE.

Please visit Baldr to claim your WoE rewards right now or you will recieve more fragments next WoE. /no1

43 minutes ago, Everade said:

Rewards have now been calculated and handed out according to the data available from before the crash.
The data may not be entirely complete but should compensate your efforts during your last WoE.

Please visit Baldr to claim your WoE rewards right now or you will recieve more fragments next WoE. /no1

Yaaay! Thanks @Everade ❤️ I just needed the frags XD

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Thank you so much @Everade ! I thought that my time was wasted at that time. This is actually a milestone in this game since compensation in the past was not really a thing. I'm glad to have this now. ❤️

It always depends on the situation.

We've compensated hundreds of things in the past already. /meow

If it doesn't take 2~5 hours to evaluate the truth through trading logs and such just to find out that the initial player request was a lie.

For instance legendary gear can easily be proven if a player actually had one before, so those have always been returned as they also require a lot of effort for the player to create. /wink