Miss Carol

Emperium Eye Protector [1] (tiny suggestion)

Question

Hello everyone =D 

May I suggest that this item give full maya purple effect? it's such a tease if only a chance hehehe

But to counter the mayap effect, remove the ATK and MATK+2% and 2% reducs and also make the weight 300 and make the emp frag cost 900 and make it also character bound.

This way it won't be overpowered and even if there's mayap full effect it will have disadvantage too so it's not that easy. More weight so you have to decide if that additional weight will make you go 70% overweight and you lose your HP and SP recovery. Maybe you can mix match whichever from those disadvantages you want, it doesn't have to be all of those, to have as a cost for full mayaP effect.

Thanks for the attention! ❤️

6 answers to this question

I'm sorry but I disagree with this one

full mayaP effect in a middle headgear, with extra slot for another card? that's too much, I think

Why? Let's take some samples

Basic build that I used:

5308.png?nocache=1644081965 Brazil Hat [1] + 4403.png?nocache=349651418 Kiel-D-01 card

63086.png?nocache=734738855 Noble Mask [1] + 4403.png?nocache=349651418 Maya Purple Card

63917.png?nocache=1696672185 +9 Emperium Sturdy Boots [1] or 4403.png?nocache=349651418 Moonlight Flower Card

Summary:

50% faster movement speed

30% after cast delay reduction

visibility for hidden players all the time

and then

The new build could be like:

5308.png?nocache=1644081965 Brazil Hat [1] + 4403.png?nocache=349651418 Kiel-D-01 card

63923.png?nocache=637493782 Emperium Eye Protector [1] + 4403.png?nocache=349651418 Kiel-D-01 card

63917.png?nocache=1696672185 +9 Emperium Sturdy Boots [1] or 4403.png?nocache=349651418 Moonlight Flower Card

Summary:

50% faster movement speed

60% after cast delay reduction

visibility for hidden players all the time

conclusion, user can chase and spam skills at the same time on hidden target better than the Basic Build mentioned above (+30% after cast reducs)

So, this kind of gear might be a nightmare for an emperium breaker, in example /swt3

In short, it's gonna be really nice if I have that new effects. Pretty handy, and less equipment switching. But it sounds too much for PvP environment, imo /gawi

Hi,

I support this one due to the fact that 10 seconds is a short period of time. And you can just put a card that is suitable for your class which is a big good for it. However, i would like to suggest that lose the atk/m.atk addition and keep the reduce and make the maya P effect permanent with one slot in this way it will have a much more efficient effect for WoE/PvP i mean no doubt adding a Maya P on a card slot on your headgear is kinda annoying since you'll need them to put up a good card for your offense of defense right?. So yeah those are my thoughts about this matter. I'm happy if you study my comment and correct my points if its wrong.

Thank you! 😁

2 hours ago, Gacha said:

full mayaP effect in a middle headgear, with extra slot for another card? that's too much

But Gacha, there's already a headgear that has mayaP effect and a slot, the current Emp mid.. and it takes effect during combat. I think it boils down to actual utility: If you're going to be pouring tea into a porcelain cup, you might as well not bother if there are big cracks on all sides that will just make the tea leak out quick, right? In this case are there many players that even use the current Emp Eye Protector? I heard they don't even bother because they'd rather use the Barons Evil Eyes from Pro Hunting

I think it's one of those things where it's either one or the other, nothing in between. It would be like you either wear glasses (suggested full MayaP Emp Eye Protector) in real life or none at all. You're not going to wear glasses where both lenses are half-cracked (current Emp Eye Protector). You might as well not wear any glasses (a different mid gear entirely like Baron Evil Eyes) then

There seems to be quite a bit of downsides to it too. That much weight for a mid gear might make an RK or RG overweight because they carry different armors (which are already heavy) for switching. Maybe make the suggested weight to 500 or 1000 instead so that you end up sacrificing natural HP/SP recovery or just make the Emp mid include disabling natural SP/HP recovery? Some sort of big enough negative that will take away a lot of appeal

2 hours ago, Gacha said:

So, this kind of gear might be a nightmare for an emperium breaker, in example /swt3

During a guild vs guild clash, the current Emp mid with a Kiel (from the 2nd set, bottom, you showed) is going to be no different from the suggested Emp mid since it activates in combat. The only difference is that the current Emp mid won't be  able to detect a GX running towards an emp room but that's not a problem if you're in a guild because one person can be assigned to wear a MayaP or a Prism and everyone else won't have to bother with the current Emp Eye Protector. You might think that with a guild clash that everyone is going to be so busy killing to notice a GX running to an emp room, but that would be the same case even if everyone has a MayaP on so I don't think that matters

1 hour ago, Sanaaa said:

Is this suggestion serious? /desp Has the players of GatheringRO become too lazy and forgot the essence of "Switching" in RO? Cause with that you totally won't need this crappy suggestion.

Well, there's that /heh /heh

I don't think this suggestion is going to go anywhere too, since it will be seen as OP (although just less than a year ago we didn't have any mid that had a MayaP effect at all but now we do) but I do like engaging in a discussion /no1