Sign in to follow this  
Shuichi

New items Pro Hunter Market pls

Question

Hi /wink
I just want to suggest more love to Pro Hunter Market... as new costumes / equipment since some equips like the BioLab ones can be done by quest (just for example).
Also, some people don't even attend the Pro Hunter instances due to the lack of motivation in Pro Hunter Market (like my case and others).

So, please take this into consideration.

/thx

10 answers to this question

Interesting,

I have three thoughts related to that too

First, is adding one or two Cash Shop costumes for a good price + Limited Time only

For example:

31195.png?nocache=1755308408Costume Mini Chocolate Hat that costs 110 61514.png?nocache=493866164 Hunter Coins which would last for 60 days

We'll need around 55 days (on average) to earn 110 coins from zero. So, 60 days should be good

Second, is adding past Costume Wings (i.e.: 20509.png?nocache=961483342 Costume Wings of Uriel )  for 150~200 61514.png?nocache=493866164 which would only last for 30 dayswith a random starting day decided by the GM Team

With this way, certain players would consider to hoard 150~200 Hunter Coins for a surprising future

Third, is adding 6881.png?nocache=48012628Safe to 8 Armor/Weapon Certificate for 60~70 61514.png?nocache=493866164

On average, we would need to do 10 days of Daily Quest to get one. With 60~70 Coins, it can be an alternative to get one aside from Daily Quest

21 hours ago, Gacha said:

Interesting,

I have three thoughts related to that too

First, is adding one or two Cash Shop costumes for a good price + Limited Time only

For example:

31195.png?nocache=1755308408Costume Mini Chocolate Hat that costs 110 61514.png?nocache=493866164 Hunter Coins which would last for 60 days

We'll need around 55 days (on average) to earn 110 coins from zero. So, 60 days should be good

Second, is adding past Costume Wings (i.e.: 20509.png?nocache=961483342 Costume Wings of Uriel )  for 150~200 61514.png?nocache=493866164 which would only last for 30 dayswith a random starting day decided by the GM Team

With this way, certain players would consider to hoard 150~200 Hunter Coins for a surprising future

Third, is adding 6881.png?nocache=48012628Safe to 8 Armor/Weapon Certificate for 60~70 61514.png?nocache=493866164

On average, we would need to do 10 days of Daily Quest to get one. With 60~70 Coins, it can be an alternative to get one aside from Daily Quest

++++

same for ebf shop please

Maybe in WoE shops too? It's been dead recently, most specially WoE 2

True, EBF Shop and WoE shop needs some updates, last time was in May 2018 (?) if im not mistaken. As far as I know, the last update in Hunter Shop was in May 2018. /swt3

uh uh, right, hope this topic can be considered for the future

Would be lovely if can actively prohunting again with better motivations /rice

I don't think adding costume that disappear after 30/60 days will make people hunt more. (but that's only my opinion)

From the other side I find rly usefull if u can add weapon/armor 7/8/9 certificate, I personally never did daily quests because I find them rly boring so would be nice to have a different way to get them. Also you should not only give always 2 coins per quest, for example is not the same thing to do an horror toy factory (take 20/30 minutes) and a complete Endless tower (which require more ppl, good eq and a lot of time). You could maybe add 2x coins if u reach level 50 of endless tower, 3x if u reach level 75, 4x if u complete it (just a little example and suggestion).

Limited time Cash Shop costumes sounds like a good idea. Same thing for refine tickets! It gives both newer and older players some very useful commodities. Also, I think when more content comes there is probably a solid amount of new equipment, costumes, and more that could be added as well!